44

"Can we go inside to meet her?" Hyunjin said gripping the doctor's bicep acting like a kid who loves cribbing. Bang Chan also followed Hyunjin by engulfing the doctor by the opposite side as I hopefully held onto the doctor's hand looking into his eyes for a positive response.

"Yes, you may but first we'll have to shift her to the recovery room and then you guys can go see her. Happy now?" He said the latter looking at me.

"Absolutely!" I said flashing a smile.

"So, if you could excuse me..." He said getting out of our grips and making his way out of the corridor, leaving our overly enthusiastic and dramatic asses behind squealing in joy.

"Thank God, she's fine! I don't know what I'd do without her..." I said happily jumping onto Hyunjin.

"Congrats man! Now let's get to the recovery room before Raeha arrives." Bang Chan squealed beside me as we hurried towards the recovery room.

I sat on one of the stools lying in the room that had a very comfortable atmosphere to it, a humidifier placed in there making everything twice as much calming as it actually was. A few seconds later, the door clunk open revealing a stretcher being rolled into the room.

You silently lay on the bed your eyes still tightly shut as I almost gasped loudly at the fact that how beautiful you looked with that bandage tied around your head. Your hair was let down as your face had gone pale. Even though you looked extremely sick but you were no less enticing to me as you normally were.

"Hey, hey Raeha-ssi." I called as the ward boy left you in the room alone with me as Bang Chan and Hyunjin had gone out to grab some food for us. I scooted forward along with my stool and held your hand.

"Mhmm..." You replied as you were still not fully conscious.

"Raeha, wake up already... I've been waiting all day long..." I said lightly rubbing my fingers over your cold hand.

"Uh- Who.. Who are you?" You said opening your eyes looking at me in a shocked way and pulling your hand away from mine.

That's when my world shattered.