19

Stumbling, I made my way to a bar. My aching heart needed healing and to me at that moment healing was alcohol and music, so loud that I couldn't think any further. I sat at the bar chugging some side dishes and chasing them down with frequent different alcohol shots.

"Felix... Let's go home..." I heard a familiar voice.

I turned around only to meet your beautiful orbs, details of complete concern visible in them. You gently pushed one of my arm around the back of your neck and supported my body with your free arm wrapped around my waist.

"Raeha... what are you doing here!?" I said pulling out of your grip.

"Felix, let's talk about that later, you're drunk... Let's get you home first." You said grabbing me by my arm once again. Slowly, we made our way out of the bar where a taxi was already waiting for us. You placed me in the back seat and got in after. We drove off to my place.

"Raeha... you were right, Si hyeon- sh- she's a cheater, she cheated on me too..." I said in my drunken state as tears slipped out of my eyes.

You gently cupped my face with your warm hands and wiped my tears away.

"Shhh... calm down..." You said softly placing my head in your lap; tenderly you stroked my hair soon sending me into a deep sleep.