25

In your left hand was a water sprinkler and gently you sprinkled water onto the blooming sunflowers that stood upright in the day light. I stared at you intently taking in all of your beauty as you mesmerizingly pushed a few strands of her black hair behind her ear. It occurred to me as if a flower was watering a flower. You looked as beautiful as the glowing sunflowers, as your lips curved into a small smile looking at the bright flowers.

"Thank God! I found you..." I gaped making you spare me a glance. Your honey brown eyes were like a donut glazed with chocolate under those glass tables you see at a bakery, shiny and so tempting. I ran towards you as you flinched a little.

"Oh- Felix, how do you feel right now? Do you have headache?" You asked concern smeared across your gorgeous facade. I suddenly felt my heart ramming against my chest as my ribcage started clenching around my lungs, leaving me at a breathe deficit as I felt the concern in your voice and facial expressions. My heart fluttered at the thought of someone actually caring for me in my hard time.

"Yeah- uh, thanks for the soup" I said rubbing the nape of my neck with my hand as I felt the tension building up inside me.

"Ah- it was my pleasure..." You replied looking down as a hint of blush appeared on your cheeks, I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"And I...I hope you will be able to cope up with what so ever happened between you and Si hyeon" You spoke while fiddling with your fingers and avoiding your eye contact with that of mine but your voice carried such sincere concern for me that it melted the icy shards that Si hyeon had plunged in to my heart.

"Don't worry. I am not sad in fact I am happy that I was able to apprehend the truth about her before time. It was hard and is going to be hard but it is better to be living with this pain that will fade will certainly instead of living with a wrong person" Before letting out a deep sigh of frustration I said with clenched jaws as the atmosphere got a bit serene.

"Have you eaten something?" changing the topic I asked you because I didn't want Si hyeon to have this power of controlling my emotions and ruin this moment that I am being able to live with you.

"Umm... not yet" You replied shyly looking to the side and playing with your feet. I slowly leaned in to grab your soft hand, gripping your small slender fingers in mine; I pulled you towards the door so that we'd exit the rooftop.

"Let's eat together" I rejoined.