55- End

One year later~

It had been a year since I got married to the best woman on this planet and I won't lie, they say that time paves way for misunderstandings and heinous unveils but I wasn't tired of you.

My fondness for you aggravated with the passage of time.

In a good way of course.

"I'm home," I beamed while twisting the door knob open which viewed a distorted reflection of me as I swayed past it whilst entering my awaited household.

Even before I could pace a stride onto the welcome mat did a divine aroma of grilled lamb skewers enter my nostrils sending me into this unexplainable frenzy as my mouth watered. I closed my eyes and inhaled one more time, smiling to myself at the thought of envisioning you in an apron looking daintily dressed, getting me excited all of a sudden.

Waiting for me, I chuckled while marching ahead to the source of the scent, the kitchen.

I heard some chopping going on as I moved further toward the kitchen when the aroma grew stronger, snickering lightly I snaked my way towards where you stood back-faced in an apron loose around your waist and tip toed towards you.

Reaching your rear, I draped my arms around your waist while back hugging your frame, inhaling your fruity scent which was a break for me every day, something leisurely. You quivered at first but then realized that it was me, easing down your strenuous day into tranquility.

"Geez you scared me" you half spoke, heat radiating from your skin as I snuggled my face in the crook of your neck, planting a kiss upon it and guess what.

You didn't pull back.

"You're such a hardworking wife Raeha. I don't even know what I'd do without you" I appreciated every bit of you as I could feel your smile when you huffed out a breath and rested the back of your head on my beating chest.

"You don't have to imagine that, you know"

"Actually, I can't imagine an existence without you. It's impossible cause my life... begins with you love. It's like 'Before Raeha' and 'After Raeha'. The latter being the more significant one," I shared my hearty feelings with her truly treasuring my fate as if I'd written it myself.

It was that desired.

You were next to me still leaning on my chest as I embraced you even tightly realizing that you weren't responding.

"Raeha!" I yelped when I lowered my gaze to see your eyes which were shut and sweat beads were evident on your glistening forehead.

I quickly picked you up bridal style and rushed you to the hospital, figuring that you over worked yourself so much that you ended up collapsing.

I thanked the deity a million times for letting this happen when I was there or else.

I would die of mere guilt and agony for losing the most precious thing in my life.

Waiting impatiently outside the ER, I was welcomed by a doctor whom I'd been dying to see.

"Is she alright?" I suddenly threw the question at the doctor who looked confounded.

He immediately registered my response and my identity, letting a smile to unwillingly creep across his face for god knows what reason.

I was perplexed while raising an eyebrow at him, my mouth gapped as I folded my arms together while poking the inner surface of my cheek with my tongue.

"What are you smiling at?" I was ready to throw some hands at how insensitive he was acting where my wife's life might be at stake.

But suddenly I felt like someone lifted the mountain rested on my back.

"Congratulations sir, your wife is pregnant" the doctor cheerfully smiled as I stood there dumbfounded.

This is the part where I lack words because that feeling was so unconditional yet so perfect that I was bound to restrain myself from explaining how I felt at that point. I was at loss of words as a wide smile crashed its way onto my lips as my eyes creased due to the unexplainable trance I was experiencing, my eyes clearly showing how happy I was.

"I'll go meet her-" I grinned at the doctor while racing into the recovery room where you got shifted shortly.

It was as if I was flying, embracing the serene winds as I let them absorb into my being without complaining about the dust they harbored. I crashed through the door to your room as it swung open and saw you wide eyed as a smile started blooming on your face as you opened your arms wide to me.

I'm coming home.

I raced to where you lay and wrapped my arms around your ethereal self as you harnessed tears twinkling in your brown orbs. Tears of joy rightfully.

I slowly caressed your hair with my fingers, running them through gradually as they stood untangled. Your breath hitched at the pressure I exerted during the hug so I suddenly became alarmed and pulled away and held your hands instead.

I kissed your hand softly while lovingly looking at your expectant eyes which were gleaming with sentiments, I didn't know what to say, all I could do was smile.

"Congratulations Mr. Lee, my lawful husband" you remarked while winking at me, and boy oh boy did that turn my heart into ashes.

Without risking another second I kissed your soft lips again, it was never too mainstream and a used-to thing for me since I was so madly in love with you. Every next day with you was a better and more fruitful day for me, how I challenged the fate to show me reasons to be sad but instead it always sequenced into sets of reasons for becoming more infatuated towards you.

"Thank you." I uttered with pleading eyes, knowing rightly what I wanted and that I already conquered everything triumphantly.

"Thank you. For existing Raeha,"