37

"Felix, wake up already!" First thing I hear in the morning is your beautiful voice and I already thought that my day was going to be amazing.

But I decided to sleep a bit more because I felt like teasing you.

"Felix! You're getting late, wake up!" You shook me by my shoulder and that's when I gripped your wrist and pulled you in with me, as you squealed lightly.

"Let's stay like this for a while, please." I whispered into the crook of your neck in my hoarse morning voice, I swear I felt your body suddenly relax after stiffening a bit.

"Oh- Okay.." You replied shortly surrendering in front of my childish demand.

"Raeha?" I whispered earning a 'Hmm' in response.

"I think I really like you a lot..." I said and suddenly a weight got off my chest.

"Felix?" You asked.

"Yeah?" I responded noticing the tension in your voice.

"I- I'm scared..." You said to which I sat up making you come into a sitting position too.

"Why?" I asked suddenly worried looking at your facade which looked even prettier in the morning.

"I'm scared of loving you... I'm scared of falling for you." You said as tears started brimming your eyes.

My heartfelt heavy all of a sudden, was I not a good guy because of which you was scared of loving me? Did you think I'd break your heart?

"Raeha... I would never-" I uttered but you shut me down.

"Felix... I know you wouldn't, but I'm just scared of my fate... I'm afraid of losing you..." You said looking away.

I felt my heart sink as I tried thinking of some convincing words that'd probably work on you.

"But I think, I've no choice but to face my fear..." You said looking back at me a small smile suddenly playing on your lips.

"What do you mea-" I was saying but you shut me up by placing your soft and plump lips on mine, a short but meaningful kiss.

"Yes, Lee Felix... I have unfortunately fallen for you..."