52

"Why is there such a traffic jam on this route..?" Raeha questioned her driver looking at him in the rear view mirror.

"Ma'am wait in here, I'll check it out..." The driver responded and got off the car.

Half an hour had passed but the driver didn't come back and the jam had just got denser. Raeha was growing even more impatient sitting in the car because Felix had asked her to arrive earlier.

She reached for her purse to inform Felix of the traffic jam but to her surprise her phone was not in her purse, she accidentally left her phone at the salon.

Being the impatient and curious person she is, Raeha unlocked the car door and got out of the car. She then followed the trail of people that lead her to a house that was on fire. She spotted her driver over there helping the residents of that area to put out the fire by tossing buckets full of water.

Suddenly, it started raining.

Raeha's head started aching as memories flashed in her mind as the droplets of rain fell onto her existence. They were fragments that had somehow been erased from her memory but such an event had triggered her sub-conscious and brought back that feeling, that feeling of depression and anxiety. She felt like she was suffocating, her throat clenched as tears formed in her eyes.

The image of her parents and sibling struggling for their lives appeared in front of her eyes, and just like that, a harsh ringing sound started playing in her head, she felt like her head was about to explode into billions of minute fragments. Raeha couldn't bear the pain as she pressed both her palms against her ears to stop the ringing as nostalgia hit her like a truck.

"Oh, Ma'am what are you doing here, I was-" The driver continued to say but he was late enough, as Raeha squeezed her way out of the crowd and ran away.

"WAIT! MA'AM WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" The driver called after Raeha but she didn't respond and kept running clad her wedding gown.

Just then the driver's phone rang.

"He- hello Mr. Lee..." The driver stuttered gasping for air as he lost Raeha's sight.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Everyone is waiting... And where is Raeha, she isn't even attending my calls!?" Felix whisper shouted on the other line.

"Sir... She- um, she ran away..." He replied.

After that Felix didn't ask any more questions, didn't say a word and just ran out of the aisle as all of the guests stared and gasped in pure shock.

"Party's over guys... I'm sorry!" Felix called as he grabbed his car keys from Hyunjin's hands and pat him on his shoulder. Bang Chan who was standing next to Hyunjin just stared at Felix in an exasperated way.

"Take care of everything, I'll tell you about it once I get back..." He whispered to the both of them and scooted out of the hall.

As he stepped out, he was welcomed by a shower of rain and he automatically knew where he had to go.