Welcome to Remnant

(Y/N) POV:
"Ughh!! What happened?" I asked myself as I was slowly waking up. I lean up to see that I was in a forest. "Where am I?" I said as I looked around trying to figure out where I am as I decided to find a way out of this forest. "Was I teleported? Was that what the machine was used for?" I said trying to figure out what happened as I then heard growling from behind me. "That can't be good!?" I said in fear as I looked behind me to see the most terrifying thing standing behind me.

I then tried to run away from it but it gave a big scream which sent a shockwave blowing me towards a tree hitting it on my chest and I fell to the ground on my back

I then tried to run away from it but it gave a big scream which sent a shockwave blowing me towards a tree hitting it on my chest and I fell to the ground on my back. I groaned in pain as I then tried to get back up but the creature was no in front of me and I tried to grab something that would hurt it, but it just slammed its mouth arm on my right arm. I screamed in pain as I felt it grabbed me by the shirt and it had opened its mouth and I started to panic as I was about to get eaten by the unknown creature but it stopped which confused me as it then drops me. I then saw it fall to the ground and it turned to dust and in its place was a man with brown hair with a futuristic looking katana. "You alright kid?" He asked me. "Uh... Yeah." I told him as he helped me up. "What were you doing out here! Don't you know that Grimm are around here!" He yelled "Umm... What?" I said in confuse of what's going on. "Sigh... alright I'm not staying here waiting for a answer. Let's go!" He said he grabbed my hand possibly showing me a way out of the forest.
Time skip
The guy had dropped me off at a city and he gave me some money to pay for me to head home and he left. I was sitting on a bench trying to figure out what just happened. "Where am I? One moment I was in a building and the next I was in a forest, nearly eaten, and now I'm at a unfamiliar city?" I thought as I was sitting on the bench trying to comprehend of what is going on. "Wow! Vale is looking to be a great place so far!" Said a girl who was taking to guy as the walked by me. "Wait... did she say Vale!? As in the city in Remnant, the place of the Rwby universe, "the" place that was come up by Monty Oum ,May he Rest In Peace, where Rooster Teeth produce the show in question!?!" I thought as I was processing of where I am at. "Then that would mean... Hey!" I yelled at a guy that was walking. "Yeah?" He asked me. "What do you know about Beacon?" I asked him. "It is the place where Huntsman and huntresses learn to hunt Grimm... Duh." He said as he walked off. "Then.... I am in the Rwby universe where I can change the events based on what I know from watching the show. Finally! My dream of being in a world where I can have a adventure instead of my boring life at home!" I said as I was getting excited. "Now, I don't know what time or season I am at currently, and far as I know it would is before season 3 so I better find a way to change events from it happening." I said to myself. "But I can't do anything without Lien and my money that I have in my wallet isn't going to work and the money that the guy gave will only cover a small amount." I said as I tried to think of what to do. "That's it! I could be a mercenary which not only will I get some money but it can help me on trying to change events of this universe." I said as I got up and started to walk off. "I better get started on get the stuff that I would need to be a good mercenary to make sure that I will prevent the fall of Beacon and the death of Pyrrha and among other events." I said as I left the park to become a mercenary.