Breach

Your POV:

As the promethean's begun firing we tried fighting them back. "We need to take them out, before we can get to Roman!" Qrow said as we heard a clicking sounds and the car that we were in was moving away from the train.

"Quick! Get to the other car!" He yelled as we jumped up to the next car and made sure to not get hit by the promethean's. The car that we were on was far from us and it exploded which attracted Grimm. "They're attracting Grimm!" Blake yelled. "Now I'm kinda curious about what their endgame is." Yang said as she fired her gauntlets at the promethean.

"Aim for the flying ones first! They can reconstruct fallen Promethean's, for the crawlers, aim for the heads it's their weak points, then for the knights aim for their shoulders it will break their armor!" I told them. "Thanks for the tip!" Qrow said as he fired a round on a watcher.

"We need to stop the bombs!" I told them. "Hey! Whose in charge here exactly?" Qrow said sarcastically. "Sorry!" I said. "Ruby! May! Stay with me to clear the robots. Everyone else, go down and stop the bombs. He told as we got the gist of it as we went down.

We had entered the train car ready to stop the bombs. "I'm gonna guess the only way to stop the bombs is to stop Roman." Blake said as she reloads her weapon. "That's the plan!" I said as a figure jumped down to the floor blocking our path.

 "That's the plan!" I said as a figure jumped down to the floor blocking our path

"Sorry, but I can't allow you to go any further." The figure who turned out to be Tock told us. "Go on ahead, I'll handle this." "Not without me." Yang and Neon said as they got ready to battle. "Be carful, her semblance is invulnerability and it's last for a short time." I whispered to Yang who nods.

Me, Ilia, Weiss, and Blake ran as Tock was about to attack but Yang stopped her and we made it through. We then reached the next car but a big dude with a huge chainsaw was blocking our path. "Go on ahead!" "We got this!" Weiss and Ilia told us as me and Blake charge at him and I threw a smoke bomb and we passed him.

Weiss POV:

I saw Blake and (y/n) got passed the white fang soldier laughs menacingly. "Finally, I get to kill a Schnee..." he said. "I won't let you do that." Ilia said as she held up her Rapier. "You! A Faunus is gonna to "defend" a Schnee!?" He said in surprise. "She is nothing like her father." She said. "And I will defend my friend from harm no matter who she is." I told him as I raised my Rapier ready to fight him. "Then you two will die together."

(Y/n) POV:

Me and Blake ran to the next car and we see the man of the hour. "Hello, kitty cat and Pink. You two miss me? You know, we really gotta stop meeting like this. People are gonna talk..." he jokingly said. "Sorry, but your not exactly my type." I remarked as we ran towards him and I slammed my hammer right in front of him knocking him back as Blake held her blade at his throat.

"Why are we fighting? I saw you at the rally, we're on the same side and you know it... you should be fighting her! She's the real enemy." Roman said being all dramatic. "She's not my enemy! I may be angry at her for lying to me, but I will never turn on her." Blake said.

"Awww!!! That's so nice." I said as Blake rolled her eyes and knocks Roman out. The door behind us breaks open as both Weiss and Ilia rolled at us where Weiss was unconscious and Ilia was hurt. The chainsaw guy came through and me and Blake charged at him. He swung his chainsaw at Blake but used her shadows to dodge as he slams the chainsaw on the wall and I jumped up and I slammed my Hammer as hard as I could and I knocked him out.

"You ok?" Blake asked Ilia as I went to check on Weiss. "Barley, but I'll live. Weiss was hit hard." Ilia said as I heard Weiss groggily wakes up. "Hey, try to relax." I told her as I helped her up. "Thanks.... Ugh... I still think we should've rested for morning before we did this." She said. "Well it's over, let's get back to the others. I'll help you."

"Thanks." She said as the four of us ran back to where Yang and Neon was at. We saw that they were tired but fine as Tock was on the ground. "Thanks for the tip.... But I just wished you could've warm us about her teeth." Yang said as she motions to her right arm where there were teeth marks. "Sorry about that.... I guess I forgot about that part." I told her. "I just wished she didn't bite my tail. It's gonna hurt for a few days." Neon said as she held her tail.

"I'll be sure to get you some ice when we get back and I'll help you with that bite wound.... Somehow?" I said in confusion on the last one as Neon smiled at the gesture. "I'll be fine. But thanks anyway." Yang told me as we went back to Ruby, May, and Qrow who had just cleared out the Promethean's.

"Glad to see you guys are alright." Ruby said as she saw Yang's, Neon's, Ilia's, and Weiss's injuries and was checking on them. "We're fine, but we're still moving to collide." Yang said. "What's the plan!" Blake asked Qrow who says. "Brace for impact!" He yelled as we all braced for the impact and I made sure to keep Weiss safe as I felt the most of the collision which knocked me out.

....

......

"Ugh...."

I felt myself slowly walking up from the darkness and I felt a bright light. "Ugh.... That light is annoying..." I said as I was slowly opening my eyes. I saw that I was in a soft bed with my (favorite color) blanket. "Huh, I didn't know the hospital has my (f/c) blankets?" I said in surprise. I then slowly got up to see something very strange about this room.

" ....this room looks very familiar..." I said as I then realized where I was. "Wait a minute!? This is my old room on Earth!?" I yelled in surprise as I couldn't believe that I was back at my world. "....WHAT THE FU-"

                        To be Continued
                                   In
        Remnant's Gwenpool: Volume 2