Jaundice

(Y/n) POV:
It had been three weeks since the first day of Beacon and quite a bit has happened. Firstly Weiss and I went to the store to get me a new grappling gun and a new scroll. As repayment for these two things I took her to a arcade which she was adamant about going at first but she slowly warmed up to a few games but was cut short when some angry people who didn't like the Schnee name started taunting and I tried to make them leave peacefully but they then made fun of my shortness and my pink highlights. I kindly relayed them by introducing them to Terror's Heart. No one insults my highlights. Secondly, me, my teammates, Team Rwby, and Team JNPR went out on Saturday night to celebrate on getting to Beacon. The place we went was a roller rink since Neon suggested that the place and told us that there are other things at the rink which it had a small arcade and a place to order food. I spent the time getting to know everyone at the place. I spent time on the rink with Neon, Yang, Juan. I have been falling down on my butt since I never roller skated in my life but Neon helped me stay up until I reached the end. She said that she would teach me how to skate someday. Blake, Ilia, May, Rena at the food court where they were sitting and talking. Well, Blake was reading a book but she seemed to have trouble with all the noise which I knew that her cat ears would be hearing the noise well so I went to ask for four earplugs and I gave them to Blake. She did ask me what's the extra ones were for which I said they were a spare Incase the first ones break. She then nodded and left saying she was heading to the restroom which I knew was just a excuse to take off her bow and put the earplugs on. Ruby, Weiss, Nora, and Pyrrha were at the arcade. Pyrrha only went to the arcade because Nora dragged her but we helped her on figuring out how to play. I may or may not of gotten a bit competitive when Ruby said we have a small tournament at a fighting game which I spent the time crushing everyone but the fun ended when we were all kicked out when Nora smashed a test your strength with the hammer it provided. All and all it was a fun night. Lastly, I bought several gadgets and I changed my schedule on being Gwenpool on Friday, and Saturday nights and if I took out someone like last night I took out the head of a crime family and some other members who were there which put a hurt on the family. Today I just watched Juan get her butt beat by Cardin "Losechester" and I felt bad for her since I knew that this was where the episode Jaundice starts and I can't change what happens here because it could mess with the major event of this time which I am not happy of not being able to do anything to help her. ""So! There we were, in the middle of the night..."" ""It was day."" Nora and Rena was retelling the dream that Nora had which Rena was correcting. I wasn't really listening since I was worried about Juan and that I was mad that there is nothing I can do to mess with this event. "Juan? Are you okay?" Pyrrha asked her which snapped me out of my thinking. ""Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?"" She asked ""It's just that you seem a little... not okay..."" Ruby said "Yeah. You have been silent for a while." I added. " "Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!"" He said as she gives a thumbs up. "Juan, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school!" Pyrrha said ""Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!"" Juan said trying to wave us off. ""He's a bully."" Ruby said as Juan scoffs and says ""Oh, please! Name one time he's 'bullied' me."" "Alright, he knocked your books down, he activated your shield at a door causing you to struggle to open it, and the time he pushed you into a locker and launches you into the sky." I said all the things that were flash-backed in the show. ""I didn't land far from the school!"" She said as she tried to laugh it off. "Juan, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask."" Pyrrha told her. ""Ooooh!"" Nora said as she gets up with grin and says " "We'll break his legs!"" "Make sure its a class training that way you can say got carried away from fighting." I told her. ""Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone."" She said as we turn to see I'm pulling on the ears of Velvet. I growled in anger of what I was saying in person. "It's even more terrible I person. If only I could.... wait? What's stopping me from involving with this event." I thought as I got up. "Excuse me, I'm going to the restroom." I to them as I got up and went to Cardin and his goons. "Hey! Stop what your doing and leave her alone!" I told him as he then laughs. "Look! The tiny girl thinks she can tell me what to do! Hahaha!" He and his goons laugh as he let's go of her ear. "And just what makes you think you can do that?" He asked me as grins. "A lot really, I'm only limited on my imagination and what's around me." I said "hehe.... alright, I let you have the first hit. It's not like your punch is even going to do anything from a little kid like you." He said as he taunts me into punching. "He's wants me to make the first move of hitting him. I better not sink into his level." I thought as I sighed and said "You think you can trick me into making the first move but I will not fall for that like a savage that you are." I said as he then grabs me in anger. "Who are you calling animal." I answered with a swift kick to his little Winchester's. He drops me as he goes down in pain. "He attacked me, you all saw it!" I said as I quickly ran away from this situation that could go even worse that it could be. "I bet he's going to feel that one in the morning!" I thought as I laughed quietly a bit as I reached to my next class which will start in few minutes.
Time skip
I was at the rooftops with my bag since it was Friday night and I was fixing to head out to be Gwenpool. "Another Fine day to be-" " "Pyrrha, I know I'm going through a hard time right now, but I'm not that depressed."" I heard Juan said a saw Juan and Pyrrha came from the door. I quickly put my suit back into the bag. "(Y/n)? What are you doing up here!" I heard Pyrrha asked me. "Yeah, isn't this the time you would be going to the gym?" Juan asked me. "I was just... what you two doing up here?" I asked them. "Right. Juan, I know you're having a difficult time in class and that you're still not the strongest of fighters, so... I want to help you!"" Pyrrha told Juan. "Ye-yeah, I'm always available to help out two." I jumped in. ""Wh-what?"" She said in surprise ""We can train up here after class where no one can bother us!"" Pyrrha said "I can help with survival tactics that are awesome." I told her. ""You guys think I need help?"" Juan asked ""N-no! No, that's not what I meant."" Pyrrha said "Y-yeah, w just-" I said but was interrupted when Juan said ""But you guys just said it."" "Juan, everybody needs a little push from time to time. It doesn't make you any different from the rest of us. You made it to Beacon! That speaks volumes of what you're capable of!"" Pyrrha said ""You're wrong. I-I don't belong here."" She said as she turns away. "Don't ever say that! You belong just as me and Pyrrha!" I told her. ""No, I don't!"" She said  and adds "I wasn't really accepted into Beacon..."" ""Wh-what do you mean?"" Pyrrha asked in confusion. ""I mean I didn't go to combat school, I didn't pass any tests. I didn't earn my spot at this Academy! I lied! I got my hands on some fake transcripts, and I lied!"" She confessed to us. ""What? But... why?"" She asked her. "Can you tell us why?" I asked her even though I no the reason. ""'Cause this is always what I've wanted to be!"" She said as she adds ""My father, my grandfather, and his father before him were all warriors! They were all heroes! I wanted to be one, too. I was just never good enough."" "You can still be a hero even if your not like you family." I told her and I add. "And asking for help-" ""I don't want help! I don't want to be the damsel in distress! I want to be the hero!"" Juan yelled "Juan, we-" Pyrrha tried to say but was interrupted. ""I'm tired of being the lovable idiot, stuck in the tree while her friends fight for their lives! Don't you understand? If I can't do this on my own... then what good am I?"" She said as Pyrrha tries to reach out to her arm but I stopped her. "Let her think for a while." I told herald she looked at Juan one last time before we leave. We reached the hallway and we started walking back to our dorm. "Thanks for trying to help me talk to her." Pyrrha said to me. "Your welcome, and Just Wait... I'm sure she understands what you were trying to do." I said "thanks, I appreciate it." She said as we walked to our dorms prepared for what's next it come. "I guess I'm being Gwenpool tomorrow night.... I better look forward of me not being unable to help Juan with Cardin for who knows how long." I thought as I went to bed.