Black and White

(Y/n) POV:
"So you ran away after arguing with Weiss." I said as I gathered what she told me. "Yes and that I revealed that I maybe a...." "A Faunus?" I said "You knew?" She said in surprise. "I may of noticed your bow had twitch a few times so I figured that you had extra ears underneath your bow." I told her. "I guess that explains why you gave me the extra earplugs." She said and adds. "Anyway... Are you familiar with the White Fang?"" "I ran into some of them when I was in the streets but I usually stayed away." I told her. "Well, I was once a member of the White Fang." She said "How Long were you a member?" I asked her even though I knew but she didn't. "I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it..."" she said as she pauses. "...uh? Are pausing for dramatic effect or?" I Asked ""Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And I was there. I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But I was just a youthful optimist. Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking. Suddenly, our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labor. And the worst part was, it was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear. So, I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, and instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am: a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow."" She wiggles her ears which were under her bow as she finishes her speech. "And you haven't told anyone but me. Right?" I asked her "Correct." "So what do you want to do?" I asked her. "I want to know why the White fang are stealing Dust and I think I may have a lead." She said "Really? What is it?" I asked her "Yesterday before the fight got big I saw Gwenpool jumped of a Schnee Frigate and yelled that she was only there because of the White fang. So my guess is that they could be planning a heist where they are being unloaded and I find out why they are stealing Dust." She told me. "That's... a great idea. Ooh... a stakeout! This is gonna be fun." I said in excitement. "This is serious." She said with a frown. "Sorry. I never been on a stakeout with anyone before." I told her. "You done this before?" "I lived In the streets so I had some experience from that." "Must of been rough for you." "Not really, I lived with some nice people before I went out to see most of Vale." "Alright, let's get a move on to there before it gets dark. That'll be a time where most heist's happen." She said as she got up ready to get some answers.
Time skip:
It was night and me and Blake were standing on top a building looking over the containers. "We're really high up." I said as I was away from the edge of the roof. "We're only like two stories high." She said "It feels like three right here." I said as she sighed. "Just get over here so we can both look out. I need the extra eyes to scan the areas that I'm not looking at." She said "Fine!" I grumbled as I crawled my way to her. "You'll make sure that I won't fall, right?" I Asked her. "Sigh... I will." She said as she went back to watching. "Let's see if we can find any answers... finally! I'll have my leads and I can stop the Fall before the Vytal festival begins and maybe before Volume 2 starts." I thought as we heard sounds of Bullheads flying right on time. Once they land we saw dozens of White fang soldiers come out of the bullheads, But instead of loading the Dust they are unloading some crates. "What's going on?" I whispered. "I don't know... but for some reason they're just checking the containers and not loading anything." Blake said. "Why would they be unloading crates instead of going for the-" I was interrupted by three Yellow Bullheads flying towards the area. "Why are those Yellow?" I asked as Blake was looking at them. "Whose A.I.M.?" Blake asked in confusion while I was now in shock. "A.I.M? What are they doing in this universe!?" I thought to myself as the A.I.M bullheads land and bunch of A.I.M soldiers came running out.