The First step (part two)

(Y/n) POV:
"Ahhhh!!!!" I was yelling as I was in the air flying towards the forest at great speeds. "Alright (Y/n)! You just need to calm and prepare to use my grappling hook and land safely to the ground." I said as I carefully aim my gun at the trees waiting for the right time. After a few trees I saw my moment and I pressed the trigger only for the hook to not leave the gun. "What!?" I yelled as I continuously pressed the trigger hoping for it to work but I then saw the ground quickly getting closer. "Ahhhh!!!!!!" I yelled as I closed my eyes waiting for my demise, but it never came. "Huh?" I said in confusion as I opened my eyes to see that I was upside down. "Am I dead? But why is the afterlife upside down?" I asked myself when I heard. "Your not dead. I just saved you with Lighting Lash." I heard a familiar voice which I turned to see Ilia Amitola in her Volume 6 outfit.

" I heard a familiar voice which I turned to see Ilia Amitola in her Volume 6 outfit

"Oh! Hi! Thanks for rescuing me from death." I said "No problem, though I never thought my partner would be little girl screaming in the air." She said "Hey! I'm 16! And I'm just afraid of heights is all." I said as she gently lowers me down. "How come you didn't use your hammer to land?" She asked me. "I was trying to use this grappling hook gun." I told her as I showed her the gun. "That gun looks broken." She said "Hey... it just had a few bugs but it'll work and I bet my 20 Lien that it'll work because that's how much it was." I said as she just stares at me until. "Anyway, my name is Ilia Amitola." She introduced herself. "My name is (Y/n) Poole and I look forward being your partner." I said as we shook our hands. "We better get to the mission point and grab the relics." She said "Right!" I said as we started walking.
Meanwhile
No POV:
At another part of the forest a group of Beowolves were walking when a rainbow blur went by hitting the Grimm which turns them to dust. "Woohoo!!" The blue yelled as the blur stops to reveal a Girl with a cat tail and with roller skates.

"Those Grimm certainly didn't know how to party!" She said as she was swung her nunchucks when a blast was made and a bullet zoomed by her which surprised her when she sees that the shot had hit a Beowolf that was sneaking behind her

"Those Grimm certainly didn't know how to party!" She said as she was swung her nunchucks when a blast was made and a bullet zoomed by her which surprised her when she sees that the shot had hit a Beowolf that was sneaking behind her. "That was a close one." She said as she sees a girl with a black beanie and a sniper rifle climb down.

 "Hey, thanks for the save you certainly save my tail!" She said as the sniper girl walked towards her

"Hey, thanks for the save you certainly save my tail!" She said as the sniper girl walked towards her. "No problem." She said "My name is Neon Katt! What's yours?" Neon asked the sniper girl. "May Zedong." The girl now known as May answered. "Looks we're partners for the next four years and let me tell you we are gonna be awesome!" Neon said she starts to skate to where the objective is at which May starts to run after her. "Can't wait." She said
(Y/N) POV:
Me and Ilia has been walking for a while trying to find where the relics are and I would've used my knowledge of the show to find it but I don't think it would work for where we were at and that the forest is a lot bigger and I never saw the full extent of the forest. "You think we're close to the relics?" I asked her. "Maybe... but I can check if I get to the top of these trees." She said "Good idea, I'll stay here and.... make sure that.... no Grimm come." I said as she jumps up to the top. "Man... so far this day hasn't gone well. Hopefully it gets better soon." I thought as I saw a small small pebble which I picked it up and I tossed it in the air and I pulled out Terror's Heart and I whacked it into the forest. "Wow. That one looked like it went a good distance." I said as I then heard a loud roar from where the the pebble went.

"That didn't sound good." I said as I saw Ilia jumped down. "What was that!?" She yelled as we heard something stomping towards us. "I don't know! But it's coming towards us for some reason." I said trying to sound like it wasn't my fault that it is heading this way. "Well whatever the reason it sounded mad." She said as we saw the Grimm that was heading towards us.

" She said as we saw the Grimm that was heading towards us

(Pretend the green parts are red)
"Well.... Snap." I thought as I got my weapon ready. "Forget fighting that thing, we need more people and we're not enough!" She yelled us I nodded and we started to run from the spinosaurus Grimm as it starts to chase us which I was running where Ilia is going. "Hopefully we get to the relics where everyone else will be and we can stop this thing." I thought as I continued running in hopes to either find help or manage to lose it.