Mountain Glenn

(Y/n) POV:

"Is this true?" Yang asked me in a threatening tone. "....yes, it's true. Now let me-" I didn't finish my sentence as I was punched in the face by Yang. "OOOWWW!!!" I yelled as I fell to the ground. "Yep.... I deserved that." I said as I was rubbing the spit where Yang punched me.

"I think you deserved a bit more for lying to us." Ilia said to me as I slowly got up only for Ilia to slap me in the face. "Ok... I think that's enough." I heard Ruby say as she gets between me from everyone else. "Ruby! You knew that she was Gwenpool?" Yang said in surprise. "Yes, but only since after the dance and I only covered for her because I wanted to know why she is doing this before I could decide to tell you about her."

"Yeah, I heard you two's conversation." Blake said to us. "What was the conversation about?" Yang asked with her hands forming into a fist. "Tell me why my little sister lied to me and why you lied about being Gwenpool, And! How did you know me before we ever introduced each other?" Yang added in a more threatening tone as everyone (minus Ruby) were glaring at me.

"You better tell them. Because I'm not." Blake said. "Ok... the truth and I mean the whole truth. I am from another world all of you are characters of a show and I have came here accidentally when I tripped onto some sort of teleporter. I have become Gwenpool because there is a event that would lead to disaster which happens at the Vytal festival and I am trying to prevent that from happening."

"Ok.... That is clearly a lie." Weiss said in disbelief as I pulled out my phone and I went to a video that played the opening to the first volume. "Believe me now." I said as the video ended. "How come we're not in the intro?" Neon asked as she motions to herself, Ilia, and May. "Also, why are Juan and Rena boys in the intro?" Blake asked in confusion as everyone else were in shock.

"Well, this is technically a alternate universe so that's why Rena and Juan are boys. And to answer your question Neon. You and May are in different teams at different schools. And Ilia never left the white fang." I told them. "Ok.... Anyway, I guess that's what the main plan is for AIM and the White fang." Yang said as she is currently trying to comprehend this information.

"If that's the case, why didn't you tell anyone about this?" May asked me. "Because.... I.... Didn't want people to know if I could end this without anyone knowing. But I can see that it isn't as easy as it looks.... And with AIM in this universe instead of the Marvel universe. I'm starting to see that... I might need help.... But I didn't want you all to know about me being Gwenpool because.... I didn't want our friendship and the good times we all had to end... I wanted to end this threat and have Gwenpool die and I can have a normal....ish life and.... With AIM here i didn't want you all to be really involve because I wouldn't know how to prevent anything from happening to you all.... And I know that apologizing for not telling you and for lying will not be enough to gain your trusts. If there is anyway I can to prove that you can trust me and to show that I care about our friendship, I will do anything.... Within reason of course."

I said as I waited for their response. "The first thing you can do is to tell us where the base is?" I heard a masculine voice say as I turn to see Qrow standing on the next story of the building. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I yelled in panic as I ran behind Ruby for protection. "Don't kill me! You don't want Ruby to see that and I'm not leaving this spot!!" I told him as I was hugging Ruby in fear.

"Y-you do know, h-he asked you about where the base was, right?" Ruby awkwardly said as she was shrinking down for some reason. "O-oh! Hehe.... Right. Umm.... It'll be underground." I told him. "Looks like we have a lot of ground to cover." He said. "U-umm... how long.... Where you standing there?" I asked him. "I was there when I heard you screaming." He said as he jumped down. "I-I-I see..." I said as I slowly let go of Ruby.

I saw Yang and Ilia walked up to me. "We talked about what you said and if your really serious, then maybe you can earn all of our trust again." Ilia said. "Yeah and we are going to let the others know about this and you will have to do the same for them.... But before you do that. Let's finish this mission." Yang said as everyone begins to move.

"You got it!" I said as Ruby got back up. "Looks like you get to earn their trust." She said. "Yeah... I just hope that I didn't ruin it permanently." I said as we all began our search to find the underground lair.

Timeskip

We've been searching for a few minutes until we saw a small patrol of white fang soldiers who were patrolling the area and we followed them till the reached to a entrance. "Looks like that's where their base is located." Qrow said. "How were they able to walk out there freely while the Grimm are around?" Weiss asked.

"I'm guessing based on what that one Graboid Grimm did to the Beowolf I have to say that they might be controlling those Grimm? Of course this is just a theory." I said. "Graboid? That's what those worm Grimm are called?" Blake said. "Yep and the ones we saw running were called Shrieker's and the flying ones were called assblaster's." I told them as Ruby, Yang, Qrow, and Neon snickered at the last ones name.

"That's seriously what the flying Grimm were called!" Ilia said in surprise. "Ok, did you just name and if so, it's not funny." Weiss said. "It's a little bit funny." Yang said. "I know that it sounds ridiculous but that is their given name from the Tremor movies." I told them all.

"Alright, that's enough Grimm talk for now. We have a mission to do." Qrow said as we all nod and went slowly and quietly made our way to the entrance and we were now on are way to attack the underground base.... Roman is going to be very surprised today.