Welcome to Beacon

Sorry for the long wait. I had a bit of a writers block on this story.
Team Rwby's dorm
Blake POV:
I was in the dorm room sitting on my bed. I couldn't get over what had happened at the docks two weeks ago. In my head was repeating the events of what has happened. A unknown group aiding the White fang, Roman, these new Grimm, advances weapons, Gewnpool! What is going on!? "I wish I knew what's going on rig now...." I thought as I heard the door open and the rest of my team came in but I didn't want to be around which I got off and I was fixing to leave when I heard Weiss yelled out. "Stop." I stopped from getting to the door. "Lately you've been quiet, antisocial and moody!" She said "Uh, have you met Blake?" Yang said "Which I get is kind of your thing, but you've been doing it more than usual! Which quite frankly, is unacceptable! You made a promise to me, to all of us, that you would let us know if something was wrong!" She said as she placed a chair and then stands on it pointing at me saying. "So, Blake Belladonna, what is wrong!?" Once she was finished she got off and placed the chair back. " I just, I don't understand how everyone can be so calm." I told her. "You're still thinking about Torchwick?" Ruby said as she approached me. "Torchwick, the White Fang, A.I.M, Gwenpool, all of it! Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!" I told them. "Ozpin told us not to worry. Between the police and the Huntsmen, I'm sure they can handle it." Yang said but that wasn't good enough for me. "Well I'm not! They don't know the White Fang like I do!" I told her. "Okay, between blowing up nightclubs, stopping thieves, and fighting for freedom, I'm sure the three of you think that you're all ready to go out and apprehend these ne'er-do-wells!" Weiss said "But let me once again be the voice of reason. We're students! We're not ready to handle this sort of situation!" "Well yeah, but..." "We're not ready!" "And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day." I said as I point to the door. "They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us know what it is, but it's coming! Whether we're ready or not! And the only one who seems to be doing anything is Gwenpool! She seems to know about them and us!?" I told them "Okay, all in favor of becoming the youngest Huntresses to single-handedly taking down two corrupt organizations conspiring against the Kingdom of Vale... say aye." I heard Ruby said as she raised her hand. "Yes! I love it when you're feisty!" "Well, I suppose it could be fun." They said which I smiled that they were with me. "None of you said aye!" Ruby said dejectedly. "Alright then, we're in this together!" I said "And so are Team (T/n)." We all heard someone say as we jumped and saw that Ilia was standing by the door. "How long have you been there!?" Weiss asked still surprise. "I was listening through your door when I heard Blake saying something about Torchwick and the white fang. So you can count us in." She said "We wouldn't want to bother you." Ruby said "This is much as my fight as it is your fight. If the White fang is with a unknown group that have advanced weapons. You are going to need more help then you know." She told us. "She does have a point. Just the four of us aren't going to be able to fight a entire army ourselves." Weiss said. "....Alright, but only tell the people we can trust." I told her. "Good. I'll get my team, JNPR, CFVY, and Penny's team." She told us. "Why team CFVY and Penny's team?" Yang asked. "We're gonna need a team with more experience and I've been getting to know Penny and her friends and they have experience in the streets which can help us." She told us. "Alright, well meet here after class on Friday, that way we won't have to worry about classes the next day and people being suspicious." Ruby said as we all agreed of the plans for Friday. "I'm glad to have a team and friends like mine." I thought as I am glad that there are people that will help me figure out what's going on.
(Y/n) POV
I was in the dorm room alone and I was getting my bag ready for when Team Rwby will go on their secret mission and I was going to follow Blake to the White fang meeting to gather information. "Look out AIM! For Gwenpool is around and I'm looking for you!" I thought as I continued getting my bag filled with heavy weapons because I knew that I will be fighting a big piloted robot on that day.