Shining Beacon (part one)

(Y/n) POV:
I saw the female Jaune runs out of the ship and is probably heading straight to a trash can to puke. Me, Ruby, and Yang walked out of the shuttle as we saw the academy and it's tower. "Wow..." Ruby and Yang said "Wow, indeed! This place is more awesome in person!" I said "I'll say! And "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!"" Yang said as all of the sudden Ruby became a 2D chibi version of herself and excitedly says. ""Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!"" She was about to try and get closer but Yang stoped her pulling her hood which brings her back to normal. "Ok! How did she actually turn to a adorable chibi? The strangest part is that it didn't phase Yang." I thought. ""Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!"" Yang said "'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!" Ruby said "Yeah! It's what identifies a person and that includes what they wear!" I added. "See even (Y/N) agrees." Ruby said "Well, why can't you two swoon over your own weapons? Aren't you happy with them?" Yang asked us as ruby activates her scythe to open. "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better..." she said and I added. "I'm like use a variety of weapons, but.... I do happen to like my awesome hammer "Terrors heart."" I said as motioned to the hammer on my back. "Well, why don't you two go and make some new friends?" Yang suggested "But... why would I need friends if I have you and (Y/N)?" Ruby asked when I knew what was fixing to happen next. "Well..." Yang said as she is suddenly surrounded by a group of students out of nowhere which surprised me because I thought it would've looked different then in the show. "Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, see ya, bye!" She said as they dashed away spinning ruby who was fixing to fall. "Wait, where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms?" I then quickly dashed and pushed her away which left me falling onto a cart full of luggage. "And this is the part where ruby meets Weiss... and now I'm gonna be facing a angry volume one Weiss." I thought as I crashed onto the luggage. ""What are you doing?!" I heard her yell. "Sorry!" I said as I got up. "Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?" She said. "Not as much as crashing a airship right? Hehe...." I said nervously as I saw Weiss is getting angrier. "Heh....heh.... nice weather we're having?" I said "This is Dust - mined and purified from the Schnee quarry!" "So... more then a airship." I said "Yes! And if you had hit it hard you could've caused a explosion!" She said. "Hey! She said she was sorry." Ruby said as she step up not wanting to hear any more of this. "Stay out of this!" She said "I need to end this before this get any worse then what it was in the show, because I could make things super worse." I thought as I then said "How about we all just all calmed down and if there are any damages, I will be happy to pay for it. Is that ok?" I asked her. "You! Pay for This!?" She said in disbelief. "Yeah I have plenty from my time of working for different places while living on my own." I told her. "Fine... but try not to bother me again." She said as she left. "That could've gone worse." Ruby said. "More then you could think." I said as I saw female Jaune walk up. " "Hey... I'm Jaun." She introduced herself so now I don't have to keep calling her female Jaune. "(Y/N)." I said "Ruby." She said and then says. ""Aren't you the girl that threw up on the ship?" "What a way to start a conversation." I said as I sighed.
Time skip
Me, Juan, and Ruby were walking around Beacon and Juan was saying. "All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!" ""Look, I'm sorry! Vomit Girl was the first thing that came to mind." Ruby said as she laughed. "But hey! It could be worse." I said knowing how many nicknames when I am Gwenpool that have been given by the people. "True. I have heard people calling a vigilante "No-Pants killer"". Juan said "I've heard of her from the news! People are calling her Gwenpool." Ruby said which I didn't think they would care about a unknown vigilante. "What do you guys think about her?" I asked them. "Well... I think she's kinda crazy and her methods aren't something I agree on." Ruby said "I would say that she is insane with the way she does things, but she does jobs for good then for bad." Juan said "Yeah, but I still wish she would try something else then what she does." Ruby said "You two have mixed feelings about her." I said "Yeah... but I doubt she can beat my sweetheart." Ruby said as she pulls out her Scythe. "Whoa! Is that a Scythe!" Juan said in surprise. "It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!" Ruby said "A-Wha...?" "It's also a gun." I said ""Oh. That's cool!" She said "What about you?" Juan asked me. "Mine is "Terrors heart"" I said as I pulled out my hammer. "This is my main weapons, but I do like to use other weapons." I said "Thats cool!" She said "So what've you got?" Ruby asked her "Oh! I, uh..." she then pulls out her sword and says "I got this sword!" "Ooooohh!" Ruby said "That is a cool looking sword." I said "Thanks! I've got a shield, too!" She said as she pulls out her shield. "So, what do they do?" Ruby asked her. "The shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just... put it away..." she said as she struggled a bit to put it away. ""But... wouldn't it weigh the same?" Ruby asked her ""Yeah, it does..." Juan said dejectedly. ""Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons, sooo... I guess I did go a little overboard when designing it." Ruby said as she giggled. "Yeah, I did had to do a lot of paint job for some of my weapons." I said "You guys made yours!" Juan said "Mostly paint jobs then design really." I said "All students at Signal forge their own weapons! Didn't you make yours?" Ruby asked "It's a hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it to fight in the war." Juan said ""Sounds more like a family heirloom to me!" Ruby then laughs and says "Well, I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days." ""Yeah, the classics..." Juan said "Hey! Um... Does anyone know where we are going?" I asked them. ""Oh, I don't know! I was following you two. Y-You think there might be a directory? Maybe a food court? Some kind of recognizable landmark? Is, uh... Is that a 'no'?" "I'm gonna say... no." I said "Let's just find some students and see if they know where to go." Ruby said as we start looking for any directions of where we supposed to go.