The Best day ever

(Y/n) POV:
It had been almost two weeks of semester break and quite a bit has happened since the docks. First Blake told the rest of our friends that she was a member of the White Fang and that she is a Faunus. Almost a few seconds Ilia revealed that she was a Faunus and was a former White Fang Captain. Everyone but me was surprised when asked why I wasn't surprised I answered that I was prepared for anything. After that we agreed we wouldn't tell anyone about them and that we would help with anything. Over the course of the two weeks I have been hanging out with my friends and new friends with Penny, Coco, and Velvet. I learned that Penny came early to see the Academy before her teammates arrived which I learned that they were Neo, Emerald, and Mercury which means that they aren't with Cinder which surprised me but helped with stopping with some key parts in the Fall. Score one to me and I didn't do anything. She said that she will introduce us to her team once they arrive with the other students. Whenever I was with Coco and Velvet I would feel like they are studying me for some reason. Well, mainly Coco since I couldn't tell with her sunglasses. Another thing I would feel like I was being watched by someone but I couldn't prove it. I'm sure it's nothing although Velvet has been asking me questions about my life which I had to make sure that I had it all written so I knew what I said. During the nights I would spend my time as Gwenpool and I have been trying to find out any info on AIM and why they are here and why they were supplying the White Fang. Currently, I was checking the bars for any info and right now I was at Juniors bar. "Hey, Junior!" I greeted him as I walked towards him. "Gwenpool? What brings you here?" He asked me. "Have you heard about what happened at the docks two weeks ago?" I asked him. "Yeah, what about it?" "I was wondering if you know anything about this group called AIM that Roman was with?" "Sorry, but that was the first that I've heard of them. Sorry I can't give you anything else." He told me as I sighed. "It's fine... I checked with a lot of bars, clubs, and pubs and none of them had anything about this Aim group." I said. "If I hear anything I'll let you know." He said "Thanks, I appreciate that." I said as I got up and started walking to the exit when I heard. "What's a little girl like yourself trying to find information about a mysterious group?" I turn to see who asked me when I saw that it was Qrow. "Qrow?! What's he doing here?! He shouldn't be in Vale until Volume 3?!" I thought as he gets up. "Whose asking?" I asked trying to remain calm because I know that he is a professional and he could take me down without breaking a sweat. "I'm Qrow Branwen and I'm little curious about why a little girl like you is out there killing mob bosses and other criminals?" He asked me. "Well first, I'm sixteen and second why are you interested about me?" I asked him. "Let's just say that some people are very interested in you and some of them would like to arrest you while others want to know why?" He said as he walks towards me and I was gripping my pistol ready for him to make the first move. "I have my reasons." I told him. "And what reasons are that?" "The reasons that I..." I paused when I realized that I could make a dent to the Fall. "I had been told that someone is planning to attack at the Vytal festival and I'm trying to figure out who and what they are planning and so far I have nothing but more mystery." I told him. "What?! Who told who?!" He asked me as he was getting closer. "He/she wanted to remain anonymous. That's all I know." I told him. "Alright, but if you learn anything let me know." He said "Uh.... How?" I asked him. "This is my Scroll number, please don't try to trick me or else I will have to turn you in." He said as he handed me a piece of paper. "Got it, sir!" I said as he walks away. "Ok... I better stay on his good side or else he's after me." I thought as I walked out of the bar so that I could be back to Beacon.
Time skip
Blake POV:
I was looking over my notes on the White Fang, This AIM group and Gwenpool that I have gathered over the break but none of them have given me much information about them. "Whatcha doing?" I heard Yang asked me as I quickly closed the book and said. "Nothing. Just going over notes from last semester." I Lied hoping she wouldn't ask me more about my notes. "Lame." She said as she caught a grape with her mouth that Nora tossed with her spoon. She and her team were sitting at the other table. Me, Yang, and Weiss we're sitting with team (t/n). Ilia was talking to May about Battle strategies while Neon was eating while listening to music. (Y/n) was asleep on her arms. "She has been very tired all break long for some reason?" I thought as Ruby carrying with a huge binder and slams it into he table which woke (Y/n). "I'm awake!" She yelled as Ruby cleared her throat. "Sisters... friends... Weiss." She said which received some light chuckles from everyone in this table. "Hey!" Weiss yelled as Ruby continued. "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream." "This ought to be good." Yang said as she caught a berry. "A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!" She said "We should do that too!" (Y/n) said "Yeah! I know a nice club that we can party!" Neon said as she gave (Y/n) a high five. "Did you steal my binder?" Weiss demanded "I am not a crook." Ruby said as she gave a peace sign. "Ha! I get it!" (Y/n) yelled. "Let her talk." Ilia told her. "What are you talking about?" I asked Ruby. "I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!" She said as she points at me. "I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?" Yang said as she laughed at her pun which we all groan except for (y/n) for some reason who laughed as Yang was hit by a apple and I heard Nora booed at Yang. "Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today." Ruby said "I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store." Weiss said "You could always be both." (Y/n) said "I feel the same way whenever we practice." May said "Really. From who?" (Y/n) asked "Just... a person we know." Ilia said which confused (y/n). "Yeah, I don't know. I think I might sit this one out." I told her. "Sit out or not, I think that however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team!" Weiss said as I heard Nora yelled out "I got It" and all of the sudden (y/n) was hit by a pie. We all gasp as (y/n) got up and turn to face team JNPR and she says "This. Means. War."
Penny POV:
"I can't wait for all of you to meet my new friends!" I told my team as we were walking outside the cafeteria. "I can't wait to meet them." Mercury said "Hopefully they aren't annoying." Emerald said "What are they like?" Neo signed "Oh they're great two weeks ago we fought a group of White Fang and some group with yellow beekeeper outfits with crazy weapons but I showed them a thing a two." I said. "Sounds like you had a crazy night." Emerald said "So what are these people like?" Mercury asked me as we entered the cafeteria to see a bunch of students running out of the cafeteria and that all my friends are at different sides of the cafeteria.
No POV:
"I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!" Nora sang as she was on a makeshift tower out of cafeteria tables. On the other side is Team Rwby. "Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!" Ruby yelled as she crushed a carton. On the middle of the room is team (T/n). "Fools!! None of y'all has the guts to challenge the only girl who has experience of being the Queen of the castle! Soon all of you will kneel!!! Before the might of (Y/n)! Gwendolyn! Poole!!!" (Y/n) yelled as she was standing on a turned over trash can and her team behind. "Off with their heads!" Nora yelled as she jumps down and everyone charges with food that are similar to their weapons. As they were fighting Penny and her team were watching all of them fight. "Gooo!!! Ruby!!" Penny yelled. "Ok. Now this is what I call fun!" Mercury yelled as Emerald was covered in food and Neo was drenched in soda. "I knew they would be annoying." Emerald said as she was removing the food off of her. The fighting ends with Ruby the only one standing. "Yes! Victory is... Wait. Where is (y/n)?" She asked herself as she was then hit in the back of the head by a meat stick which was wielded by (y/n). "Yes!! I am the Queen of this Castle and you will all kneel before Zod! Kneeelllll!!!!!!" She yelled as she was laughing until she was shaken by Ilia. "What? Where am I? Why is Ruby on the ground?" She asked as Glynda walks in. "Children, please." She uses her semblance to put everything back together. "Do not play with your food!" As she finishes both teams try to compose themselves but failed as Yang crashed down and Ruby slowly gets up. "Seriously... what happened? One minute I was listening to Ruby and the next I'm standing with Ruby on the ground?" (Y/n) asked.