Chapter 4

A/N: There is a bit of cuss words in this chapter... It's not like you haven't heard it before if you're reading this, but still a warning.

Once we get home... Er- Daniel's house. I know everyone is asleep. The huge house is pitch black. "Come on, let's go upstairs." Daniel says.

"I will. I need to get a drink of water." 

"Alright." He plants a kiss on my nose and he walks up the stairs. I make my way to the kitchen and try to find a cup in the cupboard. I grab a glass cup and walk over to the fridge. Dang... This is a nice fridge... How do I work this? I finally figure out how to work their rich people fridge, and drink my water.

I make my way upstairs. Ok... I think his room is the first door on the left. I open the door and walk in. All the lights are off, I'd imagine Daniel would have the lights on still. I crawl in bed with him and snuggle up against him. Daniel wraps his arm around me, pulling me even closer to him. He plants a kiss on my jawline, trailing more kisses down to my collarbone. "I love you..." I say softly, then he stops. 

"Melanie," he says. "This is only a hookup. Don't get too attached. I mean, you're with my step brother."

Zach...? SHIT, ZACH!I get up and run across the hall. Where the light is on... UUGHHHH! I walk into Daniels room this time, its actually Daniel. He's in the middle of taking off his shirt. "Uhm Daniel?? Can we just sleep tonight.. Im really tired." I fake  yawn and he nods. Daniel gets in his pajamas (Boxers), and I get in mine (My panties and one of his t-shirts). I flop down on his bed beside him. "Night ya big dingus." I kiss him on the nose and fall asleep. 

*

My eyes flutter open. I snuggle up to Daniel, whose beside me. A kiss is planted on my neck. "Morning, Mel."

"Morning Dani."

Shit... I have to see Zach this morning. I roll over to look at Daniel. "I love you, Dani..." I really do... Daniel better not find out what happened last night... "I love you too, now... Lets go get breakfast!" Daniel shoots up... Well, because food. I roll out of bed. "I'll be down in a minute. I need to brush my hair."

"Alright." Daniel walks out of the room, going downstairs. I walk into his bathroom and grab my hairbrush... Yeah. I've came here a lot. You'd think I'd know which room is Dani's. I brush out my hair and put it in a tight ponytail. I throw on my dress from yesterday, and walk out of his room. I walk downstairs, and follow the smell to the kitchen. "Dani, I didn't know you could-" I arrive in the kitchen and look up. Zach... {We love a mans that can cook}.

"You mistake me for Daniel again? Wait, you call Daniel Dani? That is GOLD." he laughs.

I feel arms wrap around my hips and a kiss is planted on my cheek. "What's so funny?" 

"Nothing. Zach is just being rude about your cute nickname."

"Cute? That nickname is hilarious!" Zach snorts.

"Ill make you a cute nickname too!"

"Try me... Not gonna bother me."

"Zachy. Zachy is your new nickname."

"Ok... It bothers me. Stop."

"Awww, what a cute name~ Zachy~" Daniel says teasingly.

"No gonna happen, Zachy."

"Anyways... I'm making breakfast. Do you want any sausage ?" Zach says, emphasizing sausage...Oh my god you immature little-... I'll get him back.

"Nah, I'll have scrambled eggs with Mexican cheese, ketchup on the side, and a basil garnish."

"Complicated order... Imm just give you sausage." Oh my gosh. Just stop. "No. Make me scrambled eggs."

"Fine."

"So, I didn't know guys could cook. When ever Dani's at my house i always cookie him breakfast."

"I can cook... You're just a lot better than me."

"Yeah, you can cook... Cereal." I retort.

"DAAAAAAAAMN DANIEL" Zach laughs.

"So, I know that Dani's afraid of spiders... What are you afraid of?" I ask Zach. It's sort of random but Imma get him back.

"Uhm... I don't know. Commitment?"

"Damn, you pussy..." Haha... Im so funny. I get a death stare from Zach. I sit down at the island and Daniel follows behind. Zach finally gives me my food. I poke at it with my fork and take a bite. "Duuuuuuddddeeee... This is good!"

"That is literally all I can make." 

"Well it's good."

"Thanks. Uhh... You look nice today?"

I feel a protective arm wrap around me. Is Dani jealous? I look over to him and his lips smashed into mine. I kiss him back then pull away. "What was that for?" Daniel asks, his lip stuck out like a toddler begging for attention. 

"Uhm... You're randomly being protective when I'm having a normal, friendly conversation with Zachy."

"OOOOOOOOH YOU THINK IMMA STEAL YO GIRL!" Zach teases.

"Awww, you know you're mine, and I'm yours, and yours only." I lean in and kiss him again, and again, and again. 

"Get a room!" Zach yells.

"You seriously wanna hear her moaning that loud?"

"DANI SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Heh... Not really."

Daniel imitates a moan sounding a bit like a girl. I punch him harshly in the arm. "Owieeee!" 

"Well I told you to shut up... And I don't moan like a dying monkey."

"So you admit you moan loud though?" Zach asks teasingly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I scream at him.

"DANI GET THE HOOK-UP OF YOURS TO SHUT UP!" Somebody yells from upstairs.

"HOOK UP? I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!" I yell back. We all giggle. And I snuggle closer to Dani. My phone dings and I pick it up. "Gracie is coming to pick me up in a couple minutes." I hear footsteps stomping down the stairs. Some random guys comes bursting in the kitchen. He looks a lot like Zach. He must be his dad. 

"Oh, I see how it is. You finally bring a girl home and DON'T fuck her? What happened to the guy who brought new girls home almost everyday? Oh, I see. That was two weeks ago. Then, you disappear for a week, and come home with a girl, who you say is your girlfriend?" 

"Wait... Dani, you brought home girls two weeks ago?"

"Yes, in fact, he did." Zach's dad says, his arms crossed.

"Wow, Dani. We've been dating for five months, and every couple of weeks you bring home a new girl each night? I'm honestly not surprised. I'm leaving. We're over. Cya, Dani..."  I fight the tears attempting to come out of my eyes. I storm out the door and Gracie soon pulls up. I get in the car and slam the door.

"Damn, what happened to you?" Gracie asks

_________________________________________

DAMMMMMMMNNNN DANIEL! WHAT A DOUCHE!

(I might only post this chapter this week, I have to do sports practice all week this week, this is my day off of school so I worked on it now... Hope you enjoyed)

Msg From Damn Dani Apple Juice

Uh. Im not a douche in real life... Just a disclaimer. Mia is over here always making me the bad guy in these productions... WHY CANT I BE THE GOOD GUY FOR ONCE!

(Because I'm getting married to Zach someday and these characters that you/Zach are in love with I picture as myself. So SUCK MY TOE!)

Bye bye :)

-Mia