A/N! A very important note!

Ik most people skip these.

BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT

I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME! IDC WHAT SHITTY THINGS THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE MAY SAY TO YOU, BUT YOU ARE DABOMB.COM! YOU GOT DEM SKILLS THAT PAY THE BILLS! I APPRECIATE YOU! I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST! 
It doesn't matter what other people think if they think poorly of you. Those people are dicks. If you have any shit going on, make sure to contact me through the comments and we can find a way to communicate out of WattPad. I will help you through hard times. I promise. You are everything. It doesn't matter what John or Gerald or whatever the fuck his/her name is thinks. Right now, the top priority is YOU. Be a good person. If you are the bully then stop. You make other people cut themselves, think poorly of themselves, or even kill themselves. Why would you wish death upon anyone? Bullying is basically wishing death upon someone, because of the way you make the victims feel, it makes them feel like their unwanted.
If you are a bully, you aren't welcome reading my books, you aren't welcome to speak to me, you aren't welcome to be on my profile, you aren't welcome to comment. Get away. Leave the victims alone.

The victims who are still here or the people who need inspiration or normal people that are still here:
Be the best person you can be. But take care of yourself first. You can't take care of other people without taking care of yourself. Today or tomorrow help somebody. If someone sits alone at lunch, go sit with them. Become their friend. If you see anyone drop their books, help them pick it up. If you see someone get bullied, go stand up for them.

If anyone bullies you, contact me, I will help you in some way. I love each and every one of you. And I'm not just saying that. Also I still will be posting each week, just not only twice. I might only post once I will be writing as much as possible and post when the chapters are ready. SOoooooooooooooo yeah.