Chapter 11

We decide to stop watching Harry Potter in the middle of the fourth movie... I mean, Gracie wanted to watch Stranger Things for a fourth time so we had to get off the TV. I pull Jonah into my room, so we didn't have to look at Gracie screaming at the TV.
"So Jonah... Welcome to my room..." Jonah scans my room, which consists of a small closet with an opened door, a dresser, a full bed (If any confusion, it's the next size up from twin), a door to my bathroom, a desk, and a chair. I plop down on my bed, and Jonah follows. "So Jonah, wanna play two truths and a lie?" I ask, and he nervously nods. "You go first," I tell him, and he just thinks for a minute.
"Uhm... I have had sex... Uhm, I like Harry Potter... And my last name is actually Frantzich."
"Definitely the last one is the lie... Everyone calls you Jonah Marais." 
"No. My last name is Frantzich. Pick again."
"There is no way you DON'T like Harry Potter so that means... Omg Jonah, you're a virgin!?" I gasp, and he nervously nods.
"That's good news."
"Wait, how is me not ever getting laid good news?"
"Just means you don't fuck around... Like someone I have dated before... *cough cough* Daniel *cough cough*."
"Your turn." Jonah laughs, and I get to thinking.
"Uhh... My parents were abusive to Gracie and me... I've wanted a dog my whole life... And I love you."
"Damn... You sayin' you don't love me?"
"Try again!" I kiss him on the lips quickly, then pull away.
"I wub you too~"
"Guess again!!!"
"The parents?"
"Try again, sadly."
"What's wrong with dogs?"
"Nothing... I've just wanted a cat."
"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"
"Aww! Jonah, you're so sweet!" I wrap my arms around Jonah's neck and his hands go to my hips.  I smile as we both lean in and our lips connect, without breaking the kiss, I straddle him. He licks my bottom lip, and immediately I open my mouth, and our tongues start exploring each other's mouths. I feel something under me get hard (oOooOf Honah now we know where you get your nickname). I break the kiss and reach over to my nightstand, and open the drawer, grabbing a condom. "You might need this." I hand it to him, and his face turns red.
"Melanie... You don't have to-"
"Nope, unless you are not ok with it we are doing this."
"I mean... I'm ok with it..." Jonah smiles and starts kissing my neck, and he pins me down on my bed.

* (HAHA YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS GONNA BE A SEX SCENE! Nah man unless you want to cringe so hard your jaw breaks, I ain't writing no sex scene... Oh and sorry for all the cringe in this chapter)

I snuggle up to Jonah as he whispers, "That was amazing..." He kisses me on the forehead. "I love you..." I whisper as my eyes get heavy. All I hear before I fall asleep is, "I love you, too."

*

I wake up to the feel of Jonah attempting to get his arm free. "Jonah... You're really bad at trying to lift me off of your arm without waking me up..." I grumble, getting off his arm.
"Sorry, Mel... You looked so peaceful, but my arm went to sleep."
"DAYUM! You have a stinky morning breath. In my bathroom in the top drawer there is a package of toothbrushes... Go use one! Ya nasty." Jonah just chuckles and heads to my bathroom. "And get some clothes on while you're in there!" I yell at him, giggling.
"I don't have clothes in here!" Jonah yells back. I groan and get out of bed, putting my bathrobe and slippers on, and I grab his clothes up off the ground from around the room. Dang... My legs hurt... I open the bathroom door and hand his clothes to him, and shuffle into my closet. 
I put on this:

I walk out and knock on the bathroom door, "Jonah, can I come in?" "Yep

"Yep... I'm just looking for a toothbrush." I walk in and grab my toothbrush, and start brushing my teeth. After about two minutes, I spit the toothpaste out and take a sip of water. Jonah still hasn't found the toothbrushes. I open a drawer and hand him a green toothbrush, and hand him my toothpaste. I walk out into the kitchen and start brewing some coffee. Gracie randomly appears out of nowhere. "How was he?" Gracie teases. She did the same thing the first time with Daniel... And my first time having sex.
"How did you know?"
"I didn't have the television on that loud... Now gimme the deets!"
"Never have. Never will. I give you the details of everything else in my life, but my sex life is private."
"Oh fine... Make muffins. I'm sure Jojo Siwa would love muffins."
"His name isn't Jojo Siwa. And ok, you could just ask." I prepare muffin mix and pour it into a muffin tin. I slide it into the oven as Jonah comes out of my room.
"What took you so long?" I ask, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"I attempted to find hair gel... I found your feminine product drawer... I was dying inside for a minute, then I realized it was a bodily function... Then I found hair gel on your vanity... And I did my hair, and now I'm here."
"You are a dork... Such a big, beautiful dork." I wrap my arms around his neck, and he wraps his arms around my waist. I look into his beautiful green eyes, as he starts to lean in. I close the distance by getting on my tip-toes. Our lips connect once briefly, and then again longer. I hear a giggle behind me and I pull away. I look at Gracie who was typing on her phone, and then I get a notification. 

Graciemaymarie has posted a picture
I click on the notification and it shows a picture of Jonah and me kissing, captioned "So cute! Mel sure did step up from Daniel. I always hated him @ seaveydaniel @ melmelmarie @ jonahmarais."

"Gracie! Just because my ex is a douche, doesn't mean you get to embarrass him on social media... And, yes I sure did a step off from Dandandoucheyman." I hear Jonah chuckle from beside me, and I peck him on the cheek.

______________________________
Sorry for the cringe...
AND maybe in later stories or later in this book
I may do sex scenes...
But If I do, you will cringe.

Idk who you are.
Idk what you want.
If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money.
But what I do have,
Are a very particular set of skills.
Skills I have acquired out of a very long (Short) career.
Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
If you stop reading now this will be the end of it 
I will look for you.
I will pursue you.
But if you don't 
I will not look for you.
I will not pursue you.
I will find you.
And I will make you CRINGE!

Don't take any of that seriously I just changed a few words from the Taken phone scene...

Hope you have enjoyed so far!

-Mia