Chapter 21

Melanie's POV

"Bean, I know you love me. And I know I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. But I can't marry you." I joke.
"Melanie, please... I need help. I don't know when, or where, or what to do if Gracie says no... She is my world..." Corbyn says, holding the ring box out to me.
"She will say yes. And I have a solution. We can do it tonight! Here! Because if she says no, Daniel will be here to help me back from slapping Gracie, and you will have a place to run and cry!"
"Fine... Thanks for your input, Melanie..." I slap him with a paperback book. 
"STOP BEING NERVOUS SHE'S GOING TO SAY YES!"
"But what if she doesn't?"
"You know how much Sadie loves my boyfriends because they are always hot?"
"Yup."
"You know she has dreams about marrying them?"
"Yup..."
"Multiply that love by three thousand and that's what Gracie has for you."
"Really?"
"Yes! Now go get some movies ready! We all gonna Netflix and chill tonight! I'll make the popcorn and drinks! Go! Go! GO!" I get a text on my phone as Bean rushes out of the room.

                                                                                  Dani <3

Is it good if I bring Ryan tonight?

                                                                                                                         Yeah, ofc! We just Netflix and chillin'

Aight, I'll tell Ryan to shower love you! 

                                                                                                                                             I love you more! xoxo xoxo

I run to the kitchen and slice up some mangos, pineapples, and bananas. I put about a cup of vanilla yogurt and ice into the blender, and throw in some fruits, blend it, and repeat the process six times. I go over to the stove, turn it on, put butter in the microwave, and put kettle corn into a pot. It starts popping and I out the lid over it. 

The popcorn finishes popping, and I divide it into six bowls, pouring butter over top, tossing the popcorn in the air to mix it, and repeat it with salt. I hear the door open, and I rush to it. "DANNIIII!" I squeal, then hug him.

"Hey, Mel!" Daniel smiles, then pecks me on the lips. "I want mooorre!" I whine, and he leans back in. Our lips connect, and I open my mouth a tiny bit, and his tongue travels its way into my mouth. Our tongues explore each others' mouths, until Sadie screams, "SO YOU AND DANIEL ARE ALOWED TO BE FRENCHING IN THE ENTRYWAY, BUT I'M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"

We pull away, and I look at her, "To be fair, your idea of a boyfriend, is my boyfriend's little step-brother..."

"Yeah," Daniel adds, "And if we get married some day you may end up dating your brother-in-law... That's just wrong."

"Woah, dude. Marriage? I'm eighteen, not almost twenty. Twenty is my minimum bro... And you moving fast, broski."

"I told you not to call me that, baby."

"And guess what? I'm doing it anyways." I flip him off, and turn around and start walking to the kitchen. His arms wrap around my waist from behind, and pick me up. Kisses are planted on my neck, and I giggle. "Dani! Put me down! I need to bring the snacks into the TV room for Disney+ and Netflix and chill today! RYAN! SADIE! COME HELP DANI AND I BRING THE SNACKS TO THE LIVING ROOM!" The children come running, and we walk into the kitchen. I grab two bowls, Dani grabs two, Sadie and Ryan grab one each. We set them down on the coffee table and go back to get the drinks. We do the same, and call Gracie and Bean into the room, who bring blankets. We all sit on the couch, wrap up, grab our popcorn, and I grab the remote and go on Disney+. 

"What first? Little Mermaid, Little Mermaid Two, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Aristocats, Home Alone, Princess and the Frog..." Sadie and Gracie interrupt my list of movies.

"PRINCESS AND THE FROG!!!" which happens to be their favorite Disney movie. I select The Aristocats anyways, because it's my favorite. I sing to the title song, "Scales and Appregios", "Thomas O'Malley", "Every Body Wants To Be a Cat", etc. (These are all off the top of my head). The next movies go in this order: Princess and the Frog, Snow white, The Little Mermaid (One and Two), Beauty and the Beast, Frozen, Snow White, and then Home Alone.

After Home Alone ends, Bean gets up... Oh my gersh. This is it! He's proposing to Gracie! He grabs the small box that was hidden in the small basket on one of the coffee tables, and gets on his knees in front of Gracie.

"Gracie-"

Gracie gets up, and looks down at Corbyn. "Get the fuck up." Corbyn gets up. "Give me the fucking ring." Corbyn nervously gives her the ring, and she slides it on her ring finger. "Fucking kiss me." Corbyn smiles and smashes his lips into hers. Sadie, Ryan, Daniel, and I erupt in claps. While I'm clapping, my weird ass self is screaming, "CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!"

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Sorry for the shorter chapter! This is sort of a filler, but at the same time not. Omg I'm so happy I thought of Bean proposing to Gracie. 

They will have cute babies.

IF ONLY GRACIE WAS REAL AND WAS DATING BEAN AND BEAN JUST PROPOSED TO HER.

Well Dang,

but #corbina forever!!

-Mia <3