Chapter 22

(a/n AIGHT BITCHES IM BACK!)

***

"Fuck! Fuckity fuck fuck!" Gracie mutters looking at all of the dresses in the store. None of the wedding dresses that are in our budget she likes. 

"Its ok! Gracie, we can find a dress, I promise we will find the one. If we don't, I'm YouTubing how to make a wedding dress."

"Nope! I don't trust you a my seamstress."

I gasp, "Gracie! How dare you! There is one other option..."

"Nope. No. We ain't doin that."

~+*1 Hour Later*+~

"We doin' it..." I mumble, and by We, I mean me. Gracie bailed. I walk into the large building, and enter the main office. They pat me down and lead me into the visiting area, where he is. I walk to the chair across from him, and look sadly through the glass separating us, picking up the phone. "Uh... Hey, pretty lady. Do I know you? If I don't, I would love to..." Dad, I mean Mark, he didn't raise me... He just beat me, speaks in a seductive and flirty tone. I almost vomit.

"I'm your fucking daughter you pedophile!" I say in a disgusted tone through the phone.

"You aren't fucking Gracie or Sadie, so fuck off! You ain't my daughter!"

"Wow, Mark. Just wow. You forgot your own daughter. The one that you called an ungrateful bitch for not wanted your dirty t-shirts as clothing while you blew a bunch of money on yourself and Mom?"

"Ugh, Melanie. I always hated you. You had the fighting spirit that make abusing you so much harder."

"All three of us have always hated you! Anyways, I came to ask you something."

"No, you don't have my blessing to get married. Look kid, I never met this guy, and I may be rude at times even when I'm sober, but I'm moody as fuck right now because I haven't gotten a drink for a week. You don't need a guy as fucked up as me and your Mother."

"I'm not the one getting married, and we could care less about your blessing. Three things. First things first, I need money to pay for Gracie's wedding. It's not much, its just a small one, we need probably like thirty four thousand for the whole thing. It's nothing compared to what you have."

"I can do that... Is he a nice guy?"

"Yeah, Corbyn is like my father/big brother... He's really protective of all of us... Anyways, the second thing is I need to ask if you are paying child support for Sadie? I don't know because she's barely been with us a week and a half but-"

"Yes... I am..."

"Alright. The third thing is... A question... Why where you constantly abusing us?" My eyes water and I attempt to blink away the tears.

"I-I don't know... I want to be back in your life. I want to be a good dad... Fill me in on what I've missed."

"Well, Corbyn, Gracie, Sadie, and I have a three bedroom three bathroom house... Gracie is studying to be a vet online... I'm in high school... I'm class president, I have these three amazing best friends. Karen is a basketball player, Rebecca is the secretary in student council, and Zach is a... My lab partner? Oh- and also he's my amazing boyfriend's step brother!"

"BOYFRIEND!?!?!" Mark screamed, and slammed down the phone. The officers told him to calm down, and he picked it back up. "No, you aren't allowed to have  boyfriend. My youngest daughter cannot get a boyfriend... Tell me you're still a virgin! MELANIE I SWEAR TO GOD-"

"Calm your titties. I am not a virgin..."

"I swear I will kill him if he forced you the tiniest bit!"

"It was his idea, but I didn't fight it."

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DONE IT!?"

I counted on my fingers. All together we've been together for about a year, so twelve times at least two a month... Plus that one time with Jonah... But we are taking about with Daniel. "Twenty four... At least."

"Oh my god!" Dad and someone behind me screams at the same time. I look behind me to see Daniel, Corbyn, and Gracie.

"HOW ARE YOU NOT CRYING!?" Gracie screams, now bawling her eyes out at the sight of Mark. Corbyn pulls her into a hug, glaring at Mark.

"Guuuyys! He's been sober for a week! He's changing, even though he's a bit moody... He doesn't like the fact that I'm dating Daniel. Mark.. Uhm you know Corbyn... The dude that brought Gracie home one night when you were actually sober..."

Daniel comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist, planting a sweet kiss on my lips. "He doesn't approve of me and he hasn't even met me..." He mumbles, a bit disappointed, but he plants a few more kisses on my lips before Mark yells so loud I can hear his through the glass separating us, "NO! FUCKING NO!"

I grab Daniel's arm and pull him away. "And you don't need to meet him... I need him to write out a check for thirty four G's for Gracie's wedding." I leave Daniel and go back to the seat, and wave a guard over, and she unlocks a drawer so I can pass a checkbook through. I put in the checkbook, and slide the drawer back in, so Mark can take it. The guard sits right behind him as he uses the pen to write the check, because pens are sharp as heck and can be used as weapons girl. He passes the check back, and I wave bye to him. I stuff the checkbook into my bag and grab Daniel's hand, and Corbyn and Gracie lead us out of the prison, and into our cars. Daniel decides to ride with me, and Gracie and Bean got the car they came in.

I hook up my playlist to my bluetooth and "My Type" comes on, and I start screaming the lyrics off pitch. "HENNESSY ON MY LIPS, TAKE A LITTLE SIP! PRIVACY ON THE DOOR IMMA MAKE THAT SHIT GRIP!" Daniel chuckles and rubs my thigh lovingly. He's making me horny and making my hart melt at the same time. Damn. This man is going to be the death of me...

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

IM BACK BIOTCHES!

I HAVE DECIDED SOMETHING!

EACH WEEK I WILL POST ONE STEP BROTHERS AND ONE YOUR LOVE ACROSS THE LAKE AT LEAST!

SO I CAN WRAP UP THIS STORY AND FOCUS ON YOUR LOVE ACROSS THE LAKE

The new chapters is all gonna be wedding and some feeling confessions, or sexuality confessions.

Im sorry if the prison shiz is unrealistic, because I don't know anyone who is in prison and I've never been to one. I just went off of what I've seen in movies.

I've also never been in a wedding so that chapter might be odd too. During the ceremony it might be like "*Random things I don't know* The bride and groom have chosen to write their own vows, Mr. Besson," Yaknow....?

So, I should sleep now... It's 1:20 AM and I have church today at 9... So night?

Love ya!!

(Im proud of myself I have readers in the USA, Canada, and UK... I thought it was going to be 100% USA and only have two readers. which are my besties! BTW HELLO NATALIE AND RACHEL!

I LOAF YOU GUYS! SO MUCH! YOU GET ME THROUGH THICK AND THIN!)

-Mia