Chapter 24 (Finale)

A/N: ONE CHAPTER AFTER THIS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Two Years Later, when the wedding finally is... They wanted it perfect.)

*****************************************************************************

(Mels is purple and Gracie's is well... The wedding dress)

 The wedding dress)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Melanie... I think the front is too short..." Gracie walks out of the small bathroom in the small house that we rented... She wanted a barn wedding. This place has a barn. It's clean and big. It's ok for a wedding. STOP JUDGING US.

"Grace. Gracie. Grace. GrAcE." I yell. "IT'S TOO LATE TO BUY A NEW ONE! AND IT'S PERFECTLY FINE!"

"OK, OK! AND STOP CALLING ME GRACE!"

"Fine. Now sit down so I can do your hair and makeup." She sits down on a stool, and I take half of her hair and tie it up in a neat bun, leaving down the rest. I put on mascara and brown eyeshadow on her, after foundation and all that shit.

******

Corbyn, along with Zach and Daniel, is standing across from me. A couple of relatives of ours are out in the white folding chairs, the rest are friends and Corbyn's relatives. I look over to Sadie, who is standing beside me in a matching dress and a white and purple flower crown. Music starts playing, and I see Corbyn's dad, (closest to an actual father we have) and Gracie walking down the aisle. I see Corbyn smile, and I can't help but to also.

Gracie finally settles in front of me, and a relative of Corbyn's (who IS certified to marry people) starts talking. "I know nobody wants to hear the boring stuff sooooo... Do you, Corbyn Besson, take Gracie Marie as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Corbyn smiles.

"Aight. Cool. Do you, Gracie Marie, take Corbyn Besson as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Uhm... I-" I tap her gently, to smack... Er- tap some sense into her. "I do!"

"You may kiss the b-" Corbyn and Gracie come together and kiss before he is done speaking.

-----------

The festivities were fun. Lemon cake and some WONDERFUL buttercream. It's now time for Gracie to throw the bouquet. All the girls gather around, and Gracie tosses it. It flies over almost everyone's head... Except for mine. I caught it. I caught the bouquet. I FUCKING CAUGHT IT! Gracie turns around and sees me holding it, and squeals. Like a literary squeal so high, all the dogs in a four-mile radius are probably going wild.

I walk over to Dani and kiss him, then hold the bouquet up. "I Uhm... Caught it?" I say with a mix of nervousness and excitement. I don't know why I'm nervous.

"That reminds me of something..." Daniel says, and gets up from his chair. He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a black velvet box. All I can hear his my heartbeat, and a faint yell, probably Gracie, telling everyone to look our way. Daniel gets on his knees and opens the box. "Melanie... Will you marry me?" A tear falls down my cheek and I nod. He gets up and hugs me a just as I start bawling... Happy tears. I peck him on the lips and squeeze him tighter.

"I love you..." I mutter, wiping away a couple of tears.

"I love you more," Daniel replies, kissing me briefly before I pull away.

"Not possible..." I kiss him again, longer... Until Sadie screams.

"WHY DO THEY GET THE HOT GUYS! I FINALLY MEET RYAN AND NOW HE'S GOING TO BE MY STEP-BROTHER-IN-LAW! KILL ME!"

I giggle and engulf her in a hug. "You know Ryan's here, right Sadie?"

"Yeah, I know. I was about to make moves!" Sadie crosses her arms and pouts.

I snort, "There's plenty of fish in the sea... Sometimes you have to go to the seafloor. The bottom of the barrel... How do you think I found Daniel?"

"I HEARD THAT!"

"I was joking, dickhead!" I giggle.

My life sure has been a roller coaster. So many ups and downs. And to think... This all started because of Step Brothers...

+_+_+_+_+_+

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

I really enjoyed making this book so please vote!

Check out my second account, @SugarSpirits It's where I write fantasy and different non-fanfiction.