Chapter 5

"HE DID WHAT NOW?" Gracie screams as I spoon a soup ladel of chocolate ice cream in my mouth.

"H-He... He, cheated on me..." I say in between sobs.

"Fuck him then. He obviously doesn't deserve you if he cheated."

"HES A DOUCHEY MAN WHORE! I'M SO DUMB! I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO A DOUCHEY MAN WHORE! I LOVED A DOUCHEY MAN WHORE!"

"I'm taking you shopping. We are going to get the sexiest clothes we can find. You are going to wear it to school tomorrow. Make him want you, make him apologize... But then you get a boyfriend that you're going to break up with after your first date, unless you like him. Make him go crazy, make him regret it."

"Awesome idea... But can' we stay home and eat ice cream?"

"NO! GO SHOWER AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH AGAIN AND GET ON SEXY CLOTHING AND COME OUT IN AN HOUR! GO!" She claps and pushes me off the couch. I mope to my room and turn on the shower. 

I wrap a towel around my body and get out of the shower. I dry off and throw of a white turtle neck crop top, black ripped short shorts, and black vans. I put my hair into a high ponytail, and bruh on some black and white makeup. I brush on some plum matte lipstick. 

I walk out of my room and find Gracie on the couch. I grab my purse and keys from the bowl beside the door. "C'mon. Lets go shopping."

"That's the spirit! We is going to the mall! Get you a new mans."

"Nah, I just like shopping. Now leggo."

I grab Gracie's hand and pull her outside to my car. I turn in on and drive to the Mall.

*

I walk into Rue 21, Gracie not far behind. "Hey Mel, look at this dress!" Gracie picks up a tight, cold-shoulder, blue and white dress. "It looks alright. Maybe I should get it... But it might break the dress code. I'm class prez... I can't  break the rules or I'll loose the rank." 

"You kissed Daniel all the time. That's breaking the rules. Wearing this dress wouldn't be as bad."

"Peeeeeeeeerrrr Preaaasssuuuuurrre! But, fine."

We buy the dress and a purse... Because... I mean, why not? {Hehe... I'm so punny}. I walk out of the Rue 21 with Gracie and spot a Starbucks stand. "COME ON, FELLOW BASIC BITCH! STARBUCKS!" I grab Gracie's hand and yank her over to the Starbucks. 

I enter the line and just sit and wait with Gracie. "I LOVE coffee... Like DAYUM." I say to Gracie. 

"If you like coffee so much, why don't you try the Hazelnut Coffee. Its pretty darn good." I feel and elbow rest on my shoulder. I look up to a man, looking about 6'1. He has dark skin, and dark brown hair... 

"Do I know you?" I ask, confused why this beautiful guy is resting his elbow on my shoulder.

"Not personally, but I've seen you around school." He says.

"Name? Grade?"

"Jonah Marais, Senior in high school."

"Oooooh! Your Honah... On the guys basketball team? My bff practices with you guys sometimes."

"No, JONAH. Who's your best friend?"

"Karen Combs. She's like 5'10, ladies basketball team, and more beautiful then me... By far."

"Yeah, I know her. And it's hard to believe that last part."

I snort, "Yeah right, definitely not beautiful enough for my boyfriend not to hook up with several other girls in one week." How am I joking about this already? Is it because this hot slice of bread is standing in front of me? I don't know...