Chapter 16

"Daniel? That's such a coincidence, my sisters are always talking about this "Douchey Daniel" figure. Is he a huge douche?" I ask, looking into his dark brown eyes.
"Yeah... He used to hoe around a lot, but now he seems a bit more depressed. I think his girlfriend and him broke up a week or so ago. He probably cheated on her."
"Dang... I'm Sadie, by the way." 
"Ryan! Sadie's a cute name." He says with complete confidence.
"I know I'm hot," I remark jokingly.
"I said your name is cute, Sadie. I never said you look hot."
"Don't act like you weren't thinking it," I smirk.
"Dang it... How did you read my mind?"
"I had abusive parents. Sometimes they decided to be nice, or they decided to be nice and then start hitting me for no reason. You have to be prepared."
"Had?"
"Yup. Long story short, stepdad killed Mom, I called cops, short DNA test later, I'm living with my newly found half-sisters, I got signed up for school, and now I'm talking to you."
"Dang, those were some dumb parents."
"Tell me about it. Don't teach a fourth grader how to kill a person with one hit in the head by a stick of some sort."
"Wasn't talking about that... Have you been tested for like mental disorders or whatever? You scare me a little bit."
"No, I should scare you, and all those smacks to the head I probably have drain bramage. And it's not like I would hurt you... Except for a stuck up bitch who insulted my outfit this morning."
"Bryanna is a douche. I was there. I was the one who whisper-yelled 'Buuurn'"
"I was trying not to crack up when you said that

Melanie's POV

"Fuck you, Jonah!" I whine, "Dumb basketball practice. I need a chaperone for parties so I don't get too drunk!"
"Jack will be going. So will I." Zach butts in.
"You'll probably get me drunk so you could try to get in my pants, and who the frick is Jack again?"
Zach rolls his eyes, "Poodle hair, noodle, Ramen Noodle man."
"OH! Ramen poodle noodle?"
"Whatever you want to call him."
"Karen and Becca aren't even going! How am I supposed to look hot without their help!? They're the hot ones!" I ramble, pacing around the small space in between Jonah and I's cars. 
"I beg to differ." Jonah cups my cheek, leans down, and kisses me.
"You need to support your answer," I say, acting like our sixth-grade language arts teacher. Jonah leans down and kisses me again, longer this time.
"And you don't need to look hot, even though you do even when wearing sweatshirts and sweatpants, because you already have a mans," Jonah remarks.
"Well, tonight, I am going to find a new and improved better Jonah that will go to parties with me!" I tease.
"If you want to find a new man, then you should wear that red dress that you wore on your date with Daniel... It hugs your figure well. This time instead of flats you should wear heels instead." Zach declares.
"Bitch, I burnt that outfit," I yell.
"Why?"
"One, I have a navy blue version of it, and two it was once on Daniels floor..." I shudder at that thought, kiss Jonah bye, say bye to Zach, and go home.

I barge in the door, and yell at Gracie, "I'M GOING TO A PARTY! YOU GET TO PARENT TONIGHT!" I barge into Sadie's room to say Hi, but she's on FaceTime with someone. 
"WHO DIS SADIE? IS IT A GUY!? YOU TOO YOU FOR A MANS!" I scream jokingly.
"It is a guy! And he is JUST a friend!" Sadie replies, pretending to be annoyed. 
"I WANNA MEET MY FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW!" I rush into the view of the camera, and see a guy that looks a lot like Zachy, but like, not.
"Hi! I'm hyper and I'm really Melanie all the time!" I squeal.
"Are you normally like this when you're excited?"
"YES! And I mean I'm Melanie and I'm hyper all the time. I'm Sadies middle sister... And Gracie is probably making out with Bean in the room next door..."
"I'm Ryan. I didn't need to know the last part..."
"RYAN CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE!? I'M TRYNA DO HOMEWORK SO I CAN GET READY FOR A PARTY!!" a voice yells at Ryan.
"No! Shut up!" Ryan yells back, and someone barges into Ryan's room, and I gasp, "Zachy~!"
"I thought you were dating Jonah?" Sadie asks me, "Wait... You ain't hoeing around, are you?"
"Don't say that! I am dating Jonah! I am not hoeing around! And Zachy is my nickname for one of my best bro friends."
"Shut up, Melanie. I'm leaving, I'm going to have to chaperone you all night, I need to avoid you so I don't get annoyed once you get to the dang party..."
"DON'T LEAVE, ZACHY! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A SIBLING OTHER THAN DANI THE DOUCHE! RYAN! YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME SAY DOUCHE! AIGHT? I STOP YELLING NOW! What else are you hiding, Zach? Are you secretly a girl?"
"No! I also have a little sister named Reese... Uhm, I have a friend named Corbyn..."
"I knew the last one. The first day you came to our school you compared me to Bean's girlfriend, my sister."
"Oh right, sorry about that. Imma go do my homework now, cya at the party Mel." Zach says, closing Ryan's door. "Speaking of homework, I have an art assignment that I have to do..."

* (One art assignment later: 9:00 P.M.)
"Aight. Clothing time!" I squeal, dragging out the "M". I run to my closet and rip open the doors. Something that'll make all dem bois look at me so I can reject a lot of guys! I know I'm weird. Don't judge me, mental me. I rip out an outfit and look at it. "yEaSsSsSS!":

I put on my makeup, which is lighter than usual because dark room = light makeup

I put on my makeup, which is lighter than usual because dark room = light makeup. Easy math. I put on some white wedges. 9:45. I should leave, the house is like thirty minutes away. "AIGHT GRACIE I'M LEAVING FOR THE PARTY! CYA IN THE MORNIN'!" I scream and rush out to my car, driving away. 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

The next chapter is going to be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood and the chapter after that is going to be too...

All of my content is good #highselfesteem

Jk i suck at a lot of things, and my writing is mediocre! #mediocreselfesteem.

Imma stop hashtagging things now..

.

Hi natalie! I know you were waiting for me to post this... After ur done reading text me cookies +~+

-Mia