Chapter 23 (FR)

The High School Hoes :P :

Karebear: I'm lesbian.

MellyWelly: SAY WHAT NOW?

OhmahgodBeckylookatherbutt: SUPPORT HER LIFE DECISIONS, MELANIE!

MellyWelly: BITCH I AM! IM EXCITED! NOW I KNOW WHY SHE HASNT HAD A MANS SINCE SECOND GRADE!

Kearbear: Wow... Alright...

OhmahgodBecckylookatherbutt: This was very out of the blue. How long have you known?

Kearbear: Freshman year?

MellyWelly: EXCUSE ME!? I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TO SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOU!

Kearbear: Please do. My parents read my texts so basically I just came out to them, too...

MellyWelly: SHIT! NEVERMIND! I DON'T SLAP YOUR DAUGHTER, MR. AND MRS. COMBS... IT WAS JUST A THING I SAY!

*

Karen and I have just arrived at Becca's house to be greeted by her parents. "Karen! Melanie! I haven't seen you guys in months!" Becca's mom exclaims, engulfing us in a hug. I giggle and hug back, then we both rush up to Becca's room. As soon as we bust open the door, I see a certain boy and girl pulling away from each other as if they were just kissing. "I thought we were going to have a girl's day... I guess Zach counts." I giggle.

"Hey! Rude!" Zach yells, throwing a pillow at me.

"Oh, you wanna go there!?" I yell and throw the pillow back at him harder. He whimpers, and Karen snorts before yelling, "Pillow fight!!" 

Rebecca quickly slides under her bed, and Zach, Karen, and I grab our pillows. I spin around violently with my arms outstretched, nailing Zach and Karen in the face multiple times. "REEEEEEEEE!" I scream, and Zach falls, laughing, and Karen fights back. I get hit multiple hits, and I hit her back two times as much. She bops me upon the head and I scream, making a dramatic death scene. I drop to my knees and whisper faintly, "Remember me as I was," I pause dramatically, smirking. "the sexiest lady on Earth." I gasp and fall onto my back and my eyes flutter closed.

"Alright, now that that's over, time for Zachy's interrogation," Karen says, and I jump up. I sit in between Zach and Becca, who are both now sitting on her bed. I take some dark aviators from  Rebecca's bedside table and slide them on. "Karen, you're good cop!" I scream and throw her a flower crown.

"Good cop and a flower crown? Disgusting!" she squeals and I laugh. I lean uncomfortably close to Zach's face and yell, "QUESTION NUMERO UNO!" He jumps back and I try not to laugh.

"Ok, ok. No need to yell!" Karen says, clearly playing her part... Because she LOVES yelling.

"Why," I pause. "do you like Rebecca?"

"Uhm..." Zach looks around nervously. " I CAN'T ANSWER WHEN I'M PUT ON THE SPOT!"

I slap him, "WELL DO IT!"

"OW!" Zach squeals. "She's beautiful and-"

"SHE'S BEAUTIFUL? THAT'S ALL?" I scream.

"I WAS GONNA SAY I LIKE HER PERSONALITY, TOO!" Zach yells.

"Aight..." I say calmly, then yell. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIKED REBECCA?"

"A couple of weeks... I don't know." Zach replies.

"I HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION! ZACHY IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR REBECCA!"

"Well, Mellywelly, I GET THE FINAL SAY SO FUCK OFF!" Becca yells, and yeets a bean bag animal at me.

"Don't come crawling back to me when he breaks your heart! What happened to chicks before dicks, fries before guys, headbands before mans, gals before pals, hoes before bros, sisters before misters-"

"I HEARD ENOUGH, MEL! STOP BEFORE YOU GET TO-"

"Genitals before testicles?" I interrupt Becca, with a huge smirk.

"AAAAAAGH! NO! I AM A JESUS CHILD! PRAY FOR ME!"

I throw her bean bag animal, Nemo, at her, and she squeals, and we both start giggling hysterically. 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Sorry for the shorter chapter! Life has been busy and I have a writer's block right now... Sooooooo YEAH! I might end up only doing 25 chapters instead of 30... But don't kill me I'm just dying.