Chapter 17

I pull up to the house, with people dancing on the lawn, and the house looking packed. You know, the basic party scene. I close my car, lock it, and walk toward the house. I'll find Zach to chaperone me... After I get a few drinks. I push through the crowd to where the drinks are and grab myself a beer. I pop it open and take myself a big drink. Time to find my chaperone... I need to find a brown-haired guy that looks like a broom, but instead, I bump into Ramen Poodle Noodle. "Hey sweetheart," He says, grabbing my waist firmly. He is obviously drunk, but I can't help but say, "Are you drunk?"
"Maybe a little... Want to go dance?" 
"Fine... But hands-off, I have a boyfriend." I grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor, and start dancing until the song "Grind on Me" comes on. I attempt to leave, but then hands are placed on my hips from behind, pulling me back. I squeal and whip my head around to see it was Jack who was slow grinding on me. "Noodle Man. I'm going to ask you once. Stop it." I growl.
"Sorry, and I'm not going to stop. You just look so sexy tonight..." His hand slides down my leg and stops at my inner thigh. "We could get somewhere more, private..." 
"Fuck off, Ramen Noodle!" I scream, trying to pull away from him, but he proceeds to grip onto me harder.
"I will rip your fucking eyebrows off! Without any hesitation!" I yell, attempting, but failing to step on his foot. His hand slides up my inner thigh about two inches before he chuckles and says, "You wouldn't"
"Jack, she would. She's not interested. She has a fucking boyfriend for God's sake." Someone says sternly from beside me. I look over at Zach, who has his phone held up, probably recording. I mouth "Help me." to him, and he gives me a look like, "Bitch I'm your chaperone, appointed by your boyfriend. What the fuck you think I'm doing?"
"And he doesn't have to know... Right baby?" Jack responds, his hand sliding further up my thigh, reaching the bottom of my shorts.
"DON'T CALL ME BABY! I HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND! AND I AIN'T GONNA HOOK UP WITH YOU!" I scream, successfully stepping on his foot this time, and his grip loosens. I tear away from him and "accidentally" spill half my beer on Jack's shirt. "Oops!" I say with a smirk on my face, "I need to get a new beer, this one is contaminated with perviness. Mr. Chaperone Zachy, come with me so I don't get stuck into a hard situation again..." I snort, followed by a giggle, "Hah, I'm so funny." I grab Zach's hand and lead him to the kitchen, dropping the beer into the trash can, grabbing another one. I hand it to Zach, then grab one for me. I chug half it quickly, then look over to Zach, who is texting.
"Who ya texting?" I say nosily, trying to peek at his phone.
"Jonah."
"JONAH! I WANNA TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND! GIMME GIMME!" I squeal, trying to take his phone.
"Are you drunk?" Zach looks down at me confusedly.
"No! Zachy give me your phone! I wanna talk to Jojo!"
"Save me, she's a total lightweight," Zach says as he types.
"Whatever..." I mumble, drinking the other half of my beer. Zach looks focused on his phone. Imma runs away... I don't know why. Imma runs away though. I sprint away... Well, run as fast as one can run in wedges. I bump straight into some tall dude. I look up, brown hair, tooth gap... I feel like I know him.
"Melanie?" he says confusedly.
"HOW DOES THIS TREE KNOW MY NAME?!" I scream at the top of my lungs.
"Oh my God. I was a horrible boyfriend, but even I knew not to let you drink too much. Or at all. Where the fuck is Jonah?"
"Jonah's not here. AND HOW YOU KNOW MY BOYFRIEND'S NAME!? OH MY GOD! ARE YOU A MAGICAL TREE?" I squeal, then I'm being picked up bridal style. 
"PUT ME DOWN, MAGICAL TREE! YOU BETTER NOT TAKE ME BACK TO ZACHY! HE'LL STOP ME FROM DRINKING MORE, AND HAVING FUN!"
"Oh my God. Melanie shut the fuck up. I'm taking you back to your place." the magical tree says annoyed. 
"Daniel, she said put her down." someone says, and I look slightly down. It's a man with noodles for hair. I want to eat it. They look appetizing. "Yeah! Put me down! I want to eat noodles now!" I yell, reaching for his hair, grabbing it, bending over, and put that handful in my mouth. I open my mouth, then spit all the noodles out. "YUCK! YOUR HAIR IS A LIE!" I scream and squirm out of the magical tree's arms. The noodle man's arm snakes around my waist, and he pulls me so that I'm facing him.
"Why did you do that, Noodles?" I ask him.
"Made you face me? So I can kiss my girlfriend..." he says with a smirk on his face.
"Uh, my boyfriend's name is Jonah. You are Noodle Man."
"No, I'm Jonah." Noodle man says, leaning in.
"Ok!" I say, as our lips connect. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he presses me against him. His kiss is rough, filled with lust. I open my mouth slightly to take a breath, and he takes that moment to shove his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues start to explore each other's mouths, and he cups my cheek while his hand that was placed on my waist, travels slowly down to my ass, giving it a firm squeeze. 
"Get the fuck off of her, Jack!" I hear someone behind me yell, and Noodle Man breaks the kiss.
"Heeeeeey!" I whine at Noodle Man Jonah. 
"Just a minute..." He says, and I turn around to see someone taller than the magical tree earlier.
I gasp, "THE MAGICAL TREE HAS A BROTHER?"
"What...?" Taller magical tree asks with a confused look on his face. 
"Hey, Jonah. I hope you didn't mind me borrowing Melanie for a while." Noodle man says to Tall Magical Tree.
"Jonah? I thought you were Jonah!" I scream at Noodle man.
"Nope, I'm Jack." Noodle Man says, smirking.
"WHERE IS MY BOYFRIEND THEN!?" I scream louder, and Jack points at Tall Magical Tree.
"Taller Magical Tree, he touched my booty!" I whine and point at Jack. Jack shrugs and says, "I ain't denying it. You weren't here to stop me from borrowing her."
"I wasn't fucking here because of after school basketball practice, and homework! And Melanie, nor any other girl are objects! Stop saying 'borrowing'. You tricked her. Zach was right, she is a total lightweight." Taller Magical Tree yells at Jack.
Jack smirks, "All bark and no bite."
Jonah glares at him and socks him in the face. I giggle, "Say that again Noodle Man?"
"She's a savage even when she is drunk!" I hear someone yell from a couple of feet away from me, and it's Zach.
"HIIIII ZACHYYY!" I scream and wave at him, and he smiles and shakes his head.

*

Jonah helps me to my room with a cup of water. I fall into bed and pull Jonah into bed with me. "Melanie, I have to go home." Jonah says.
"I'm sorry for kissing Noodle Man," I mumble. I'm sober enough to remember a few names and not be a total idiot, but when am I not?
"It's ok, I know if you knew what was actually happening you wouldn't have. Now, sleep. I love you." Jonah kisses my forehead and starts walking out of the room.
"I love you too... And stay with me pleeeaaassse!?"
"Fine..." Jonah turns off the lights and walks back to my bed and gets in. I cuddle up to him and drift off to sleep.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I do not condone underage drinking.

Melanie, Jack, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, and Gracie in this story are all underage. It is wrong but that is the reality sadly to a lot of high school parties. Drinking and drugs. Don't drink underage and don't fo drugs. COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!

If you underage drink or do drugs come here... A little bit closer...

*whacks you hard in the head with my granny purse filled with cinder blocks*

Now you might have some sense.

-Mia