Chapter 41

I just like to say a quick apology weeks been hectic for me and I've had no motivation to write for a bit but I finally found the drive to write and possibly update another chapter probs sometime this week.

Mizuki's POV

"Yosh we can leave!"Luffy shouts in excitement. I huffed in annoyance before getting up from my position.

"NO WE CANNOT!"We hear our Navigator shout. We all rushed to her to see her having a meltdown.

"Tch what?"Zoro asked annoyed.

"Th-the treasure is gone!!"She shouts and I rolled my eyes. "We have to go get it back!"

"No we can't!"Usopp shouts cowardly.

"Alright someone needs to look after the ship"Luffy says.

"I wanna go!"I say. As Robin nodded joining me.

"I-I'll do it"Chopper says

"Your so cute!"I gush over his cute bravery. He glared at me.

"You bastard saying such thing ain't gonna work!"Chopper says doing his dance. I chuckled.

"Alright it's settled!"Nami shouts grabbing the device from skypiea. She jumps on and Sanji goes with her.

I jumped off the ship as the rest of us follow on suit.

We came to a cliff as night took over making stealth mode easier.

"How do you think we're gonna go in there?"Zoro asked. I held my chin as I think.

"I can make a bridge"I say.

"No we need to be stealthy"Usopp says.

"Ha ha"I laughed making him glare.

"Shut it!"He shouts with razor sharp teeth. But we see a spot light come by and we hid under the boulder I put us behind.

"Let's g-I held Luffy down from going off on his own. "Oi oi"

"Shut up don't go off on your own baka"I say bonking his head. He pouts but listens as Usopp found a solution and we used to rope that's attached to the base.

I used my staff over the rope and held both sides as we all slide down to the base unseen. Thank Kami.

We all ran together through the corridors, taking out marine soldiers. To the point we were surrounded but two clear paths on either side of us.

"Split up!"Zoro shouts.

"Hai!, Robin come with me!"I say which she followed. I see a squad of marines ready to fire. I blast a hug gust of wind towards them from my palm knocking them out.

The halls came familiar as we started to get closer to where we were before.

"This way"Robin says and I follow her as another lot of soldiers were about to fire till Robin crossed her arms. "Clutch!"

"Nice Robin"I say as we ran up a few stairs. Till I came passed a window making me skid and go back seeing exactly where we're meant to go. "Robin look the boys"

"Nice spotting but there's by the way how you gonna get down there?"

"I got it"I say getting stance and bend the metal of the wall seeing the crush. I took a step back. "Boy this is gonna be fun"

"Fufu I'll see you there"Robin says as I ran at the wall.

Feel myself falling and the metal surround my figure to a armour.