Chapter 42

Sorry y'all my phones been shutting down lately and it's pissing me off because I was halfway finishing but I'm using a different phone meaning I had to type this all up

-

Also I'm actually for real gonna skip this arc to water7 arc because it's my least favorite. You all probs enjoyed it I didn't it's just my opinion. I've watched it yes but wasn't my cup of tea ☕️.

Mizuki's POV

"31, 32, 3-"I was cut of by a sound of a squawk echoing. "Oh Enjō you're back?"

I opened take the scroll from his makeshift bag I made since his other ones in ashes.

-M

I'm fine love, don't worry about me, I'm more worried about you though like you said you can take care of yourself which is true. Don't worry love one day when this is all done I'm gonna take you on a date...although I should do that first...But anyways since it's your first time dating I'm going to spoil you with everything I got...

Love Ace.

P.s no funny business either with any of the boys.

I giggled at that as my heart melted at this. I couldn't stop the smile that grew wider and wider.

"What were you smile about?"Nami asked making me jump up fast.

"Nothing! I'm just gonna go bye bye now!"I exclaimed and shoved the note in my bra. I swiftly ran away.

"That was weird of her"I hear as I stop behind the corner before walking to the kitchen seeing the Sanji who spins with a eye-hearted smile.

"Hello Mizu-swan!"Sanji says as I entered the kitchen. "How are you on this fine day?"

"Hi Sanji! I'm doing well thanks yourself?"I reply with a sweet smile.

"I'm wonderful now that your here!"Sanji says.

He really is adorable sometimes.

"Anything I can get you?"Sanji asked as I sit down at the table.

"Tea please"I say. He smiled and got straight into it as I decided to daydream as I leaned on my palm.

"Your tea and I added some Monte Carlo biscuits as a snack"Sanji says placing a small plate of biscuits and I smile widely.

"Thank you Sanji that's very thoughtful"I say with an eye closed smile. He smiled too before going back to cleaning or whatever as I sit there sipping my tea and nibbling on my snacks.

"Oh there you are Miss Avatar"I hear and I looked to see Robin with a small smile.

"Here I am"I say as she sits across from me and I pushed the plate to her. "Want some?"

"Don't mind if I do"She's says taking one.

"Need me for anything?"I asked.

"No I just like your calm nature"Robin says. "I have a question?"

"Shoot"I say with a shrug.

"What was your mother like?"Robin asked and my eyes widened at the sudden question. I looked down as the memories flooded in my head. My lips frowned.

"She's alright"I sat with a shrug.

"So your mothers alive?"Robin asked with a hint of...jealousy.

"Can we change the subject I don't want to talk about this"I say with an annoyed look. She sighed with a smile.

"Fine"She says with her usual smile but I could tell it wasn't real.