Chapter 69 (TimeSkip)

I've gone straight into timeskip yes but ofc I'll added flashbacks. So yeah the gang is here~

So enjoy 😁

Timeskip

(After 2 Years)

No one's POV

"Feels like a fever dream, since the last time I was here"Says as the brunette that jumped off the ship she used to get back. "Two years have finally gone"

"You've got everything?"A fairly similar height.

"Yup, that I have"Said the brunette who smiled to the sky as the bubbles decorated the atmosphere. "Man it only feels like yesterday"

"Heh don't get too sentimental it'll make me puke"The same girl that asked.

"Let her be Nina"Another girl says who's hair was now cut to the shoulders.

"What am I wrong to feel that way Marima?"Nina asked with a huff. "I thought our 'friendly' two year training roughed Mizuki up a-bit"

"FRIENDLY?!"Said Mizuki her new appearance was different to when she first was here. Her hair that was once at below her shoulders, was now down to the waist.

Hair had a few braids, while the rest were naturally down, some over her shoulder. Her outfit was her main element colour. Which was earth.

The design was also similar to fire nation was hand made by one who had resigned and married an earth bender. The forearm sleeves matched as well as her shoes.

They were simple platforms that have a secret technique for her Seismic sense. It gives better grip performing any stances of bending.

(Yes it's Suki's fire nation outfit but imagine it green, because out of all elements Fire nation has the best clothes in my opinion)

On her back she had gotten a tattoo that went down the spine. Reminding the world that she was the Avatar. Another on her arm with the strawhat Jolly Rodger.

As another reminder of who, what and where she belongs too.