Chapter 71

Hey~ back with another chapter, I have nothing else to say so Enjoy~

Mizuki's POV

"Still no sign of the three"I sighed. I was at the wheel of the ship. Driving the ship with the guidance of Franky.

"Eh at least they aren't all devil fruiters"Franky reinsures. "Now continue steering straight"

"Like this?"I asked

"Yep now just turn it to the right a little"He says as I continued to follow his instructions. "Yeow you and Ace seem to have a little tension?"

"Why do you ask?"I asked mentally rolling my eyes.

"Hmm well, outta everyone you were the less interested in his presence"Franky says. I bit like lip as I tried to suppress the emotions. "I did see in the Article that he kissed you on the page"

I froze as I forgot about the forecast at the Marineford.

"Everyone already knows that you two were lovers but now it's like I'm witnessing the aftermath of a break up"Franky says which he smirked as I couldn't hide it.

"Just some things were said and done that I don't want to repeat"I sighed. "I sometimes feel like saving him was a mistake but at the same time I know that Luffy's more than happy he's alive"

"I heard you revived him somehow but that nearly costed your own life"He says this time he had a much worried expression. "I know for sure we all were so worried that you near sacrificed yourself"

"To be honest, it was so painful as if I felt everything Ace had felt in that moment"I say as I continued to steer the wheel. "I was sure that I'd die in that moment but...my past selves saved my life"

"Past selves?"He asked confused.

"The cycle of the Avatar was past down from many generations of the four nations"I say. "Cause of the spirit world have connections to all of them"

"I see"He mutters. "Well if he tries anything just give a Yeow and I'll be there"

"Hehe I can do that myself"I chuckled. "But thanks, I'll consider it"

That was when I saw a ghost ship. Making me gasped in excitement.

"The Dutchman?!"I shout the two of us abandoned the steering wheel. As we went to exam the ship. "That's awesome!"

"EH?! AWSOME?! ARE YOU INSANE?!"The trio shouts. Usopp as well as Chopper run around frantically.

I shrugged before looking to where Robin was with a sketchbook and a pencil. Peeking over to see what she was drawing.

"Do you like it?"She asked with a smirk.

"Draw better than Luffy's drawing attempt on Laboon"I shrugged.

That was when Robin had used this opportunity to scare everyone for her entertainment. Leaving them all crying while Brook fainted.

"Robin you can't just scare them for your amusement"Franky sighed. I just giggled at the situation. "And you! Stop encouraging!"

"I'm literally just standing here"I say blankly.

"Ara Franky-san, she's just exploring the other side of darkness~"Robin grinned. I felt Chopper jump on me crying.