Chapter 28

(That's my character: You like?) Sorry I've been busy playing jump force it's so badass you can make your own characters I mean every anime you can do that and I'll not get into detail (Spoilers) incase y'all haven't played it yet. I used Mizuki's name omg it's so cute how everyone says the name especially Luffy. I keep fangirling over the monster trio/Sabo and mostly Sasuke 😂

Mizuki's POV

As we continued walking through the desert Vivi was explaining to us about how the palace was known for never ending rain. (I'm not gonna through all the details bc I'm lazy 😅)

"Why don't you just make a canal from the river?"Usopp asked. Yet again Vivi explained about it and something about dance powder.

"Eh? Dance powder?"I say tilting my head to the side in confusion.

"Dance powder was known for when there's a small cloud the powder would rise to it and make it grow into a rain cloud"Vivi said.

"Huh"I say.

"Why don't they just use that Dance powder?"Nami asked.

"Bec- Because there needs to be a cloud insight for that to happen"I cut Vivi off.

"Wow"Usopp says as I looked at him arching an eyebrow. "Coming from someone who doesn't know anything about this world"

My eye twitched as I hear a few snickers. I glared at Usopp but smirked with mischief.

"Hey Usopp you wanna drink?"I ask hand him one of my canteens.

"Thanks!"He shouts and my smirked widened when he goes to drink but ends up spitting it out on the floor and coughed. "Yuck What the?! Why does it taste like the ocean?!"

"Oh oops sorry I must have given you the wrong one"I lie snickering as we all had stopped as they watched my stunt. I went to the wet patches on the floor and put my hand over it.

 I went to the wet patches on the floor and put my hand over it

(Aw I miss Momo and Appa 😢)

"Mizuki why do you even have seawater with you in the first place?"Vivi asked as I brought the water back into the canteen.

"Oh I figured it'll be a advantage for me when it comes to Devil fruit users"I say with a cheeky eyes closed grin.

"Mizu-swans so beautiful!!"Sanji shouts all heart eye.

"Shishishi"Luffy laughed.

"Well aren't you clever"Nami says as we continued.

-

We continued walking through this desert. A few bickering here and there as Vivi will keep explaining.

I paused sensing someone coming towards us.