Chapter 55

I just have to apologise how when I said I was gonna update last week. Tho right after my phone just died for good and I finally got a new phone but I had trouble getting into my account but I'm here now and I finally updated.

So please enjoy 😊.

Mizuki's POV

I stared a head of me determined to get my shadow back as we all decided to make a plan. This was before Luffy disappeared. He had declared he'd take care of Moria.

I stayed with Robin, Franky and Chopper knowing my shadow is close by.

"Enemies up ahead"Chopper says growing to his form. I activated waterbending and flushed them out with a tidal wave but I noticed they started to shake and I pause seeing the shadows fall shoot to the sky. I smirked evilly.

"Thank kami I thought about filling up these bags"I say patting the water pouches I have. I went back to taking them out with water ending,"reaping their souls completely as Robin and Chopper did the same.

We ran into the castle through the halls and we slid seeing blue and pink haired doll.

"Is that her?"I asked.

"Yeah"Chopper says.

"Hi there!"She says waving her hand.

"I'll take care of her you all go ahead"I say stopping. I earthbend to block her from touching them.

"Oh! Someone's got a cool power!"She says loudly making my eye twitch. I stared her down as she laughs psychotically.

She ran at me with such speed and I sent fire her way.

"Wow watch out!"She shouts. I growl getting irritated. I ran at her full speed.

I defended myself as she tried to swipe me with her claws. I dodged her sending fire at her making her jump back.

"Hey! Stop that!"She shouts as I send a huge gust wind towards her. I see the wind cutting through her stitched face. "Ow!

"Tch why you being so petty?"I asked with hands on hips. "I heard what you did to my crew and I'm gonna do the same to you"

She shrieked knowing I saw through her act. Her eyes darkened with a wide grin.

"Fufu your no fun"She says before ran towards me and I dodged grabbing her arm and yanked her towards me. I kicked her hard in the gut making her grunt.

We went head to head as we clashed with each other with such hits. Though I noticed half of her moves were mine. I had to be careful with her.

I noticed a different power with her claws as I see electricity struck through them.

"Hehe try this one"She says tossed it at me and I smirked capturing it with my fingers. She blinked in complete awe. "NANI HOW?!"

I grinned even more before redirecting it at her which she dodged but I had lost patience.

"Give me my shadow!!!"I shout water bending, blasting a wave over her capturing her as I froze the water. I glared darkly at her as she struggled to get out. "Don't even bother using lightening against water...."

She looked at me with her one eye as I walked to her.

"Your just gonna kill yourself"I say closer to her face. "But don't worry I'll make it easier"

I placed a hand to her eye. She screamed bloody murder as I used heat. I grabbed the salt and placed it in her mouth.

She froze as she struggled and with that a black soul came flying back to me.