Chapter 27

Okay someone mentioned about them wearing the bandage with the x well just pretend I included that part which I was meant to add but I had forgotten all about it lol.

Mizuki's POV

"Where's my staff?"I asked walking around the deck as I my staff was no longer in my sight.

"Luffy had it"Vivi said and my eye twitched.

"Where is he?"I asked and she nodded toward the kitchen. "Figured Why'd I even ask"

Instead of using the stairs me being lazy I jumped up and grabbed the rail and swung myself up and went straight in the kitchen.

"Baka! Don't take my staff!"I shout storming to Luffy and bonked him on the head.

"I took it off him Mizuki"Ace says pointing to the wall and indeed my staff was against it. Who was sitting at the table smiling at me.

"Ah thank you Ace-kun"I say bowing and he winked making a tinge of pink hit my cheeks. Quickly turning to get my staff.

Sanji then when to turn to look at me then shrieks. "Dah?! Mizu-Chuan!!"

"What?"I asked turning to him with an arch eyebrow.

"Where's your Dancer Outfit?!"Sanji whined.

"In my room"I say casually grabbing a rice ball. I sheepishly chuckled.

I had decided to get out of my dance outfit into my usual clothes but with a black and purple camo croptop (Black and Purple is the best).

I huffed in annoyance as Sanji sulked.

I rolled my eyes at him being dramatic and turned walked away with my staff in my free hand as I munched away on the rice ball.

"See ya Ace"I say as he replied back a small 'bye'

-

I leaned against the rail as I watched from the ship as Vivi was going to send her pet duck mostly everyone were with her as Carue dashed off.

"For a duck he sure is fast"I say mutter.

"Sure is"Zoro said as he and Ace were talking about the current situation with the man that's coursing all this trouble.

"Why would a pirate like him settle down like that?"Ace asked in curiosity.

"Who knows has to be something more too it if he's 'settling down'"I say.

"Must be"Ace says shrugging as I shift footing.

"Welp just gonna have to wait and see after this long as journey"I say pushing off the rail and sat down about to meditate.

I didn't even have to open my eyes to sense someone sitting beside me.

"Can I help you Ace?"I asked.

"How'd you know it was me?"He asked. I smirked opening one eye.

"I didn't"I say closing my eye. He chuckled. I could feel him staring into my soul. "What are you looking at? There's nothing interesting here to stare at"

"What do you mean of course there is"I hear as I my eyebrows furrowed as I feel my heart race.

"Ah-Aaachoo!"I sneeze as stupid airbend interfered as I was sent flying in the air.