Chapter 6 (Edited)

Mizuki's POV

"ZORO!"

"BIG BROTHER ZORO!"

Mihawk smirked as Zoro collapsed. I immediately grabbed some water and placed it on his big wound. I breathed in as I watch the water glow blue not carrying if anyone's watching. After I finished it was healed but it needed to be stitched up. Gasps were heard and a 'Hmm' from Mihawk.

"She has the water water power"People gasped as I turned to see all the chefs.

"No she's not she's an A-

"LUFFY SHUT IT!"I shout as some of the chefs took Zoro to fix his wound more.

"That's an interesting power"I hear Mihawk say.

"Yeah I guess..."I say.

"Don't blame me about this...think of it as a lesson to never be so cocky"Mihawk said. "Should use my word of advise"

I looked up at him with a nod. He nods as well before destroying the giant ship that was near by. My eyes widened at how fast he was.

"I must be leaving now"Mihawk says and looks at me patting my head roughly. "See you around some day brat, maybe we can get to know each other more"

"I'm not a brat"I say with a pout. He smirks before leaving.

Marines stood in my way but before I could beat there as a black foot kicked them away. I realized its Sanji's.

"Get out of her way!"Sanji's shouted as Luffy took care of the big purple hair guy.

"Where's our ship?"I asked confused. That's when Usopp ran to me.

"Nami's gone and so is the ship"Usopp said and my jaw dropped.

"What?! Uh oh"I say.

"What?"Usopp say

"No my glider!"I sighed "I should have gotten my staff before!"

"Oh hopefully we can get the ship back"He said patting my back.

"Thanks Usopp"I say hugging him tightly.

"Lucky"I hear Sanji's mutter. I pull away and turned to see Luffy and the purple hair guys fighting.

Every time purple hair's weapon broke he'll whip out another ridiculous weapon, Luffy kept on destroying it.

"Come on Luffy!"I shouted and ducked when armor man swung his weapon at me.

"Shut up small fry"He said and my eye twitched. I clenched my fist and ran at him ducking at his attack as Luffy was taking a little break and I jumped spinning kicking my leg out as fire was cut loose at him. "Woah!"

I hopped down as he went to bring his sword down and I raised my hands clenching them as his weapon froze in spot.

"Wh-what?!"He shrieked as I used the metal in his hand bending it back his way. He dropped it and I smirked raised my arms as the blade rose and I tossed it at his armor seeing it crack a little.

"What's up with her power?"I hear the men say. Luffy came back as I stood letting him finish the job shattering the armor with one punch and another blow in the face sending him to the ground shaking the surface.

"Wah!"I hear and Luffy fell in the water as his hat floated. I grabbed it.

"Luffy!"I shout as he hadn't come up yet and I put the hat down and took my shoes off and dove in. I used the water to make me go faster,I see his red shirt and his black hair. I swam down. I grabbed him and used enough water to get us out faster.

I gasped once we reached surfaced. I placed Luffy on the broken deck and easily got out. I fell on my back breathing heavily.

"Big brother Luffy! Big Sister Mizuki!"I hear Johnny and Yosaku shout as I stood and took all the water off me. I put my shoes on.

"Nh what happened?"I hear and I turned to see Luffy. I grab his hat and place it on his head.

"You sunk into the water and I had to get you out"I said and he smiled at me.

"Thanks Mizu-san"Luffy said getting up walking into the restaurant as I followed to Sanji's boss. Zeff.

"Thank you for stopping that man"Zeff said and looked to me "I'm confused with the devil fruit powers you"

"Oh I don't have devil fruit powers"I say "As you see I'm more confused about this world I came upon"

"Interesting"Zeff said.

"Am I free from doing chores?"Luffy asked in a whining tone.

"After saving my restaurant sort of,might as well be done"Zeff said and Luffy cheered as Sanji came in the kitchen.

"Your two friends are with moss head and long nose had left with the other guy"Sanji said and I nodded my head.

"I'm kinda hungry again"I say sheepishly and Sanji chuckled wit heart eyes.

"I'll make something for you"Sanji said getting straight to work.

"So Sanji will you join my crew?"Luffy asked as Sanji glared at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you no!"Sanji shouted as Luffy huffed. The food was prepared and we dug in as Sanji walked in.

"How about now"Luffy went again as I chuckled.

"N-

"Sanji"Zeff shouted.

"Yeah"Sanji replied.

"Your fired!"He said and Sanji had a break down. "Your going to follow your dream and go to the grand line"

"Thank you for taking care of me!"Sanji shouted as I walked outside l just Johnny waiting at the ship.

"Johnny so why did Nami take the ship?"I asked as we got on the ship.

"She was looking through our bounties and saw a man named Arlong"Johnny starts. "She pushed us out and stole the ship saying she's gonna steal his riches"

"Who's this guy?"Luffy asked. "Because I wanna kick his ass"

"Ugh! Luffy!"Johnny sweat drops.

"Mizuki's so beautiful"Sanji sighed and I just ignored him but he moved closer to me. I just shifted away from him.

"Great got a pervert Chef"I muttered unamused. He just sat next to me though casually moving to me. I just kept moving away each time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.