Chapter 51

Mizuki's POV

"It feels nice to be able to walk in town again don't you think?"Nami asked as she, Robin and I decided to have a girls day going from shop to shop to rub off what had happened yesterday. It felt nice.

"Sure does"I say as we go to a clothes shop to find a bathing outfit.

"I'll wait outside"Robin says and I decide to look around to find my taste.

"This will suit you"I hear and I turned to Nami and sweat drop when she has a bikini top in her hand.

"I-I don't know"I say.

"Why so shy? You have a beautiful body don't need to be ashamed"Nami says.

"I like to feel comfortable"I say shrugging looking at all the other bikini. "Do they have a full body?"

"Guess not so your gonna have to choose these"Nami says with a grin making me sigh. I find one I like and grabbed a pair of shorts. She sighed.

"Shush leave me alone"I say going into the changing room and put them on. I sighed opening the curtains.

"Woah you are hot"Nami says making me blush as I see men walk by only to stop making me hide. "You have the power of men seducing"

"Sh-Should I be proud?"I asked with a sweat drop and put my clothes back on. "Okay I'm buying this"

"Okay I got you a few more though you can pay me back"Nami says as we paid.

"Keep the change"I say handing her the change as we walked out.

"Robin?"Nami calls as Robin is no longer waiting where she was. "Where'd she go?"

"Hmm she probably got bored and walked away"I say. "I'll go this way"

"Kay"Was all she says and I walked the opposite way from her but paused when I came passed an alleyway and see Robin talking to Zoro but I froze when I see him carrying triplets.

"Pfft"I snicker making them turn to me Zoro's red face went even more redder. "I didn't know you were a dad?"

"Tch I'm not!"Zoro says with razor teeth making me smirk.

"Don't worry we won't tell"Robin says coming my way before pausing. "Besides it suits you...come on let's leave him"

I grinned walking away with Robin as we now go look for Nami.

"Hey can we go to the book store?"Robin asked and I shrugged.

"Sure"I say and we both went to a bookstore we found and looked around for something interesting to the point we both went on our own to see what to find.

"See something you like?"Robin asked as she came looking for me as she had books in her hands.

"Hmm I don't know yet"I say turning around to look at another and decided to pick a couple that came to my interests. "I'm getting these"

"Nice choice"She says as we go to the counter and pay.

"Have a nice day"The man at the counter says and we thank him before leaving.

"Want tea?"I asked Robin pointing to the cafe. She smiles.

"That sounds like a lovely idea Miss Avatar"Robin says as we buy some tea and a sweet treat for the two of us and sit down.

"So are you feeling okay now?"I start.

"Yes I feel like I can finally....live how I want"Robin says. "It's a good feeling"