Chapter 49

Third Person's POV

The orange, haired maniac was left in awe as she saw her opponent levitated with eyes brighter then her hair.

The intimidating glare on her was enough to make anyone piss themselves.

"NO ONE EVER INSULTS MY CAPTAIN!"Mizuki shouts with several voices echo with hers. "YOU SHALL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE!"

Mizuki's POV

I glared down at my opponent before doing making my palms face the floor and pick up the broken pavements and spun them around me.

I tossed them at her as she tried to make me go into another illusion but I kept using a an advantage by just thinking of thoughts to annoy her

She tries to skywalk towards me but I made a cyclone for breaking the walls off the build I smirked. And waterbend the ocean water towards me. She gasped dodging her greatest enemy.

But she was too focused that she slipped and joined the vortex of the cyclone I made as she spun around hitting everything. Once I was satisfied my eyes changed back to their original colour and I landed on the ground in a huge puddle. I blinked seeing a key and I grabbed it shoving it in my bra. (Lol yep the best place for things XD).

I smirked seeing some cuffs that I heard that makes devil fruit eaters weak. I grabbed them hiding them in the back of my pants.

The grabble was pushed off and she was a mess as she stood her make up smeared all over her eyeliner or whatever that crap women wear all down her cheeks as her clothes were ripped.

"You bitch!"She shouts before running to me with a war cry. I glared and raised my hands up and clapped my hands together. The puddle I was in rose up along my hands and I froze the both of us just as she was about to point her finger directly at my heart.

Her eyes were widened at how I fooled her and I smirked before allowing myself to move around and took the cuffs and cuffed her and I see her body slowly getting weak