The Past (Edited)

(Edited)

I know they don't get told until their 16 but since its One Piece there's no rules!

Third Person's POV (6 yrs old)

"Is something wrong?"Mizuki's Father Yiku asked the priests that were at the door.

"Nothing's wrong"The leader said

"Then why are you here?"Mizuki's Mother Hasaki asked

"We have come to tell you that the new Avatar has been chosen"One of them said and they shared looks before looking back at them confused. Mizuki walks to the door all sweaty from her earthbending training confused as the priest smiled down at her.

"Matsu Mizuki?"He asked

"Yes?"She asked back confused. They all start bowing.

"Its our honor to say that your the next Avatar"The leader said making her and her parents jaw dropped. "Avatar Mizuki"

"W-What Me?!"She shouted and fainted making a little thud on the ground making her parents chuckle as Hasaki picked her passed out daughter up.

"Thank you for the information she'll get over it"Hasaki said shutting the door.

(9 Yrs old)

Mizuki had finally arrived back home to her family and friends. Especially after a very, long, journey going to different Nations. starting off in the fire nation which was pretty easy got to learn different techniques.

Mizuki then went to the north pole learning cool tricks like healing and something very sick like blood bending. After that she went to the Air Temple which was amazing but worse nightmare Mizuki couldn't eat meat which was torture, but she was given a beautiful handmade glider but instead of the wings being orange it was green that she got as a gift.

"I missed you all so much"She said and looked at the little sister of hers and smiled pulling silly faces making her laugh.

"Mizuki don't do that"Her father said and she pouted.

"Why she's loving it"Mizuki said

"Because I said so now go hangout with your friends!"He said making Mizuki's heart shatter a bit.

"Bu-

"Do as your father says!"Hasaki whispered/shouted. She sighed getting up going to her old childhood friends.

"So what have you guys been doing now?"Mizuki asked as they just looked at her and turned back to each other and went back to talking and laughing about her. "Uh I'm right here"

"Yeah we see"One of them said as the other giggle making Mizuki frown her hands going in a fist. She glared at them.

"I'm surprised you can see"Mizuki sassed. One of them gasped at her.

"Excuse me?"The other one says.

"You heard me or are you deaf too?"She sassed once more. Before she could make more comments she was dragged away.

"What are you doing?"Her father asked annoyed.

"They started it and I finished it"Mizuki say only to receive a slap to the face. She gasped looking at her father in fear.

"Get out of my sight"He says. Tears formed as she ran away to her room as tears fall. Slamming her door closed. Falling on the bed as she sobs.

"What is wrong with everyone"She whispered crying as she remembered what her father did.