Chapter 36

(Mizuki's new shoes)

I felt like doing another chapter and also it's my birthday today/tomorrow (24th) plus I won't be home I'll be going to the movies with my bestie Teenbooknerd24 gonna watch John Wick Chapter 3 😊😊

Mizuki's POV

Groaning as I woken up sore all over. I blinked trying to adjust to the morning light that blazed through the big window I was next too.

I sighed sitting up as I was bandaged all over almost like a mummy.

"Good to see your awake"I hear and I blinked opening my eyes fully and looked to see Vivi looking happier that ever.

"Hmm morning"I say.

"You mean afternoon"She says with a giggle.

"I slept till noon?"I asked.

"Two days straight"She says simply making me blink a couple more times at the new information.

"Well at least I'm wide awake now"I say swing my legs off the bed and grabbed the jade, silk colour button up robe on. (Basically like Luffy's white one)

"By the way your boots were all torn up so I got you a new pair"Vivi said holding out a darkish brown pair. (Picture up above)

"Thank you Vivi"I say taking them and inspected the pair and smiled. " I love them"

"Your welcome"She says before walking away as I put the boots on and stood with a smile.

I walked out the room with my weapons and walked down the corridors as I admire the beautiful palace.

I jumped when I hear a squawk noise as I was near the balcony. I looked to see an animal I'd thought I'd never see here ever.

But then again that man I defeated back there was from my hidden country.

There stood a messenger hawk from the fire nation.

I walked over to the Hawk and open the pocket and grabbed the scroll and opened it.

That was only phased one Matsu Mizuki....

I sighed not fazed at all I just scrunched it up and burnt it. I turned to walk away until I forgot one thing...

*squawk*

I paused and turned to look at the messenger hawk.

"What I'm not gonna respond to that bullshit"I say.

*Squawk*

"I don't understand bird language only Chopper can"I say crossing my arms.

Sighing as I held my arm out and it jumped on my arm. I pulled off the straps.

"You are now mine"I say throwing his messenger bag away.

I walked away and found Zoro walking towards some large doors. He opened it and I see my Captain awake.