Chapter 25

(Sanji's Dancer Outfit for Mizu-chuan ✌🏼😊)

Mizuki's POV

Sighing as we docked up near the Island that Vivi was telling us that this place is very popular for new travellers who want supplies and such.

"Okay first things first supplies"The Navigator starts as Sanji and Chopper went together for medicine and things that a chef needs as the rest of us stayed together"let's stay together"

We continued to walk around the big market for supplies that were easy to access.

Soon Sanji came back with clothes for us.

"Here you ladies are"Sanji said handing us a set of clothes each.

"Thanks"Vivi and Nami say as I just stand there holding mine.

"What's wrong Mizu-chuan?"Sanji asked as I stared at the beautiful clothes.

"Nothing it's just beautiful"I say going around the corner making sure to hide myself from all the peeping men.

I put the clothes on and left my shoes on and felt happy yet shy.

"Wow this is beautiful"I hear Nami shout as the same as Vivi. "Mizu hurry up and let us see"

I took a deep breath and slowly walked out from my spot and see mostly everyone mouth drop making me blush.

I just watched as they watched me as I started to shake.

"Bloody say something!"I say in embarrassment.

"You look so beautiful!"Vivi says as I blushed even more.

"Okay too much attention I'm getting back into my clo-I was cut off by Nami whacking my head. "Ow Hey!!"

I growled glaring at her and whacked her back on the head as well as she growled at me.

"Don't hit me!"She shouts.

"What'd you expect?"I say back while smirking.

Nami huffed and she pulled me to her and turned me.

"What are you doing?"I asked.

"Shh I'm making your hair suit your look"Nami said as she tide a few of my hair as most of it was down.

"Alright let continue"Zoro says rudely.

"Don't need to be so rude!"Nami scowls but honestly I was mentally thanking him for changing the subject.

"Alright let's focus on what other things we need"I say.

Soon Chopper was finally back as we had just realised that he was missing the whole time.

Sighing as I followed behind everyone as we continued to roam around the markets that had the same desperate shop owners.

Like for example a golden apple that'll let you live for decades or whatever making me visible roll my eyes.

Obviously Usopp and Chopper would fall for it within seconds coursing Nami to drag them aw-