Chapter 13 (Edited)

Idk I just felt like doing another 😊

Mizuki's POV

I stared with wide eye at the Sea Kings that rose from below in the deep blue. That was when a giant, frog jumped in front of the ship making it sway sideways. A scream echoed my ears.

"Apis!"Usopp shouts as Luffy stretches his arm and grabbed her.

"Swing me down there!"Apis shouts as Luffy doesn't hesitate.

"Baka! What are you doing?!"Nami shouted.

"She told me too!"Luffy shouted back. I watched as Apis went flying into the nose of one and pulled a giant nose hair out and I cringe a bit. Apis flew back on the ship and Zoro took a hold of her.

I held onto the mass while gripping my staff as the giant sea king cries in pain and starts making a racket. Causing all the other sea kings to go crazy as we went flying literally. I felt something wrap around me. I looked to see a black sleeved arm.

"Sanji what are you doing?"I asked the love cook (Am I the only one when writing cook I nearly write cock?)

"Keeping you safe!"He said and I nearly choked on the lump in my throat.

"Just jump off a cliff stupid cook"I hear Zoro after we stopped flying.

"Shut up moss head!"Sanji shouts, making me sigh and grabbed Sanji's wrist, making him yelp as I heated up my hand. Allowing me I jumped down and looked at the front of the ship. I grabbed some water from the kitchen in case someone's hurt.

"Oi guys an island up head!"I shout making them look to the front. That's when Apis ran to the front and did a little happy dance.

"Shipwreck island! I'm home!"She shouts making me smile and walk to her. We parked the ship and hear gasped from down below.

"PIRATES!"Everyone shouts and Apis jumped up.

"Hey everyone I'm back!"Apis says happily. I jumped on the rail and see them with spears and raised them seeing me.

I jumped down to the ground and turned just in time to catch Apis, with my free arm, as she did not hesitate to jump off the ship and I caught her.

"Slow down kid"I tease putting her down as she glared at me as I smiled unfazed, ruffling her hair, seeing her hat had fallen off.

I picked it up, placing it on her head. After dusting it.

"Apis are you okay did they hurt you?!"One asked as everyone else jumped off and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"No they help me escape the Marines and took me home"Apis said and they arched an eyebrow.

"Apis is that you?"An elder man's voice calls behind the crowd. They split making a path seeing an old man.

"Grandpa!"Apis shouts running to him and hugged him.

"Your okay"He said and slowly looked at us with a smile. "Thank you for getting Apis home"

"Your welcome"Nami says.

"You pirates hungry? I have a some pork buns also a thank you"He says smiling and we nodded feeling real hungry for pork buns.

'Pork buns?! My favourite!'I thought feeling hungry.

We went to their small cottage into the kitchen as the porkbuns were just getting prepared.

"How long will those take?"Sanji asked