Chapter 17 (Edited)

It's a bit short but I had nothing else to put in here. But anyways I finally edited chp 17.

Well enjoy 😁

Mizuki's POV

The beautiful sea breeze flew to our faces as we zoomed down the strong current, sea spraying water as we flew down.

We all smiled with dreams flying big over our heads. As we entered the grand line.

"Shishishi!"I hear Luffy laugh with excitement, looking at him from the side he had the widest grin.

'Such a innocent kid'I thought to myse- I was cut off to a loud sound of a horn echoing around us as a mist from the ocean covered us.

"What was that?"Nami question.

"Beats me"I mutter as I stared into the misty fog.

I looked closer when I see a shadow appear.

"What is that?"Sanji beating me to it as the small shadow kept getting bigger as we came closer.

The shadow continued to get bigger as we kept going closer.

"Not even a second and we're already have trouble"Nami whined and I sighed.

"Agreed"I say with hands on my hips.

"Its a whale!"Usopp cried as the mist disappeared and a gigantic whale stood in our way.

"How the hell do we get passed?"Sanji groaned and I hear the sound of a metal beside me.

"I can cut it clean"Zoro said, I glared and bonked him on the head. "GAH!"

"Idiot! Don't you dar- I was cut off too Luffy activated his power. We turned to see Luffy punching the eye of the huge whale.

"That moron!"Sanji and I yelled as the poor whale started to shed some tears and started to moving frantically which coursed the waves to do the same.

"Woah careful!"Usopp shouted as Luffy was knocked off as the whales mouth open.

The water that world pooled around the ship, sent me flying off. From the current being so strong and fast, I couldn't use my waterbend.

I felt myself starting to give in to fall unconscious as I take on a heap of water in the process.

Not before feeling myself being pulled up before falling to darkness.

-

Third person's POV

Everyone except Mizuki woke up to confusion as they were surrounded by gross green water as a bright blew sky.

"What is going on?"Nami asked. But her attention to shout and she turned to see a unconscious Mizuki.

"Move she took in a lot of water"Zoro says.

"Someone's gotta give her CPR"Nami says.

"I CAN DO IT!~"Sanji swooned

"No you perverted cook"Zoro says as he started to stretch.

"AND YOU CAN?!"Sanji shouts they began to bicker. Nani sighed not before hearing a cough and water splat. Turning to see the brunette with a discomfort place.

"MIZUKI! YOU OKAY?!, PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE OKAY?!, HELLO!"Usopp shouted as he shook the poor girl.

-