Chapter 33

Enjoy another Update and have an awesome Day/Afternoon/Night to all my beautiful Nakamas!!.

Mizuki's POV

I was hanging out with Nami on a tan chair relaxing with another female with a blank face.

As the trio played around the deck though the deck looked different to the going marry and we had another few members with blank faces also

I slowly closing my eyes but...as opened my eyes instead of the ship I was on a battle field basically.

I blinked looking around at the eerie atmosphere. Where is my nakama? They were nowhere in sight making me worry to where they are.

'Mizu-san!'I hear shouting and I looked to see Luffy running with others with blank faces.

'Mizuki run!'I look to the other side seeing a platform and someone that's my lover on to-

-

"Hey Mizuki"I hear as the person shook me.

"Whaat?"I groan snuggling farther into my pillows.

"Wake up we need to head out"I hear Nami making me roll over to see her as I stretched.

"Morning to you too"I say through a yawn while sitting up with another stretch.

I blinked looking around to see the kids wide awake as everyone was up. I got off the top bunk and fixed my bed hair up before putting my cloak back on.

Ignoring our Navigator as I was lost in thoughts about that strange dream. It felt so real like as if it was some warning.

Shrugging it off as we walked outside.

"Morning folks"We hear Toto making us look to see him holding two small barrels towards me and Luffy. "Here you two this is for helping me get some water"

"Thanks"we both say taking the barrels. I placed the strap around me. I noticed I got too much shit strapped around me.

"Hey Luffy can I have a drink?"Usopp asked

"Nope"Luffy says.

"Eh? Huh?!"Usopp says confused.

"Nope did you hear the old man he said to use it wisely"Luffy says making take a step back.

"Woah Luffy using commence wisely?"I whispered in awe.

"You sure know how to restrain yourself sometimes"Nami says.

"Usopp you can have my one"I say handing him the old one.

"Gee thank-it's not the seawater one is it?"Usopp asked concern.

"Nope it's not besides too much stuff around me"I say. "Ugh! Through the desert again how annoying"

"What are you trying to say?!"Vivi asked.

"Sheesh women no need to take it too the heart"I say crossing my arms.

We continued to walk through the desert once again. But that was stopped when Luffy leaned against the tree.

"L-Luffy?"We all asked at once. He just sat there with eyes closed that looked annoyed.

"I'm done"Was all he said.

"Huh?"We all asked.

"What do mean your done?"Vivi asked.

"I'm done"He repeats. "All I want is to kick Crocodiles ass"