Chapter 46

I just like to say sorry for keeping y'all waiting as you can see shits been pretty fucking hectic. I hadn't gotten around to write anything for this one but I'm back with a chapter.

P.s I have published my AOT/OP crossover book 'The Beautiful Sinner'. Pwetty pwease give it a chance I promise you won't be disappointed. 🥺 🙏🏼

Mizuki's POV

We ran to the train station as everyone explained to be what happened when I fell asleep. My eyes widened when they said Robin shot ice berg.

"Well I be damned"I muttered as we made it to the train station and all that information flood through my head. "Did I really miss out on that much?"

"Pretty much but it doesn't matter as long as your here now will be much better"Nami says before walking elsewhere which I shrugged my shoulders too.

"Yeah at least when things go down we'll have you to take care of it"Chopper says.

"Really?!"I asked in excitement making him shiver at my chilly grin.

"Ohh that's good!"Luffy says with star eyes. "I'll have you take down the opponents if things get outta hands!"

"I just said that!"Chopper shouted making me squeal.

"Yes I shall dish out some punishment"I say with a smirk. "It'll be nice to pay back whoever got me before"

"Hurry up and get on the train!"Zoro shouts making us scramble to the cart. I paused seeing the trio we meet yesterday.

"Kororo! Chimney! Gonbe!"Luffy shouts in surprised as they all just smiled.

"All aboard!"She shouts as she chug down her sake.

"Wait where's Nami?!"Chopper shouts in despair.

"Um I don't know she did disappear after talking to me"I say with a casual shrug. "She could b-

"I'm back!"We all hear and looked to her from the cart. She had a hug bag with her as she runs...in those heel.

"Hurry up!"Luffy demanded as he jumped all over the place.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming!"She shouts back hopping on to cart as she put the bag down as the train known as rocketman took off.

I see Luffy jump out the window and I followed curiously which coursed everyone on board to shout at us but I didn't care.

"Eh Mizu-san?"Luffy questioned as I went beside him to the nose of the train.

"I don't want you to have all the fun"I say smirking as we hold one when the train set off.

"Shishishi"Luffy laughed but I held on to the rail tight as the train started to go faster. We cheered as it soared through the ocean as water sprayed at my face nicely.

"This is so fun!"I shout making Luffy laugh.

"You two are crazy!!"we hear Nami shout from below.

"What can't hear you!"I shout back making her growl at my teasing but I just laughed and cheered as the train went faster. But as usual fun never last long as a big title wave was towering over us and the train tracks.

"Uh oh this isn't good!"We hear as some got on top of the roof as well.

"I got it!"I shout but as I was about to but that was when Luffy and Zoro went all crazy mode as one punched at the wave as the other cut through. I tilted my head in confusion.