Chapter 10 (Edited)

(Lol made my own bounty 😂😂😂)
(Yes its Korra but she's the only young female Avatar there)

Mizuki's POV

"Hiya! Ya! Hah!"I grunt through my training as I just leaned forward and spun my staff around and pretended to block the attacks from other enemy, as I started to become all sweaty in my black sport bra and the shorts Nami's sister gave me. I whipped my staff pointing on end to the person disturbing me and I looked to see Zoro. "What?"

"I was just wanted to watch that's all"He said sitting down and leaned against the wall barrier of the ship and I put myself staff down and huffed. "I could at least get some ideas"

"Yeah sure"I teased

"That's not what I meant!"He shouts and I put my hands up in surrender.

"Alright alright calm down I'm just teasing"I say and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I was about to get into my training but that was stopped when a shout from everyone in the front deck echoed. "What on earth?"

I grabbed my things and walked to everyone else as Zoro followed

"What's going on?"I asked confused.

"Nothing..."Luffy trailed off with his hand behind his back and whipped out two bounties "But this is..."

I looked at them one had Luffy smiling big his bounty said '30,000,000 and I looked to see me with glowing eyes and I grabbed it. '29,000,000'.

"So much for keeping that a secret"I say about my eyes glowing as Usopp took my bounty.

"Miss Possesstress"Usopp said and I shrugged. "29,000,000 wow just behind Luffy"

"Tehehe I like it"I say smirking. "At least they got my good side...sort of"

"Well at least the two of you idiots are happy"Nami sighed.

"Why so shabby?"I asked and turned to see her murderous glare turn my way.

"Because Marines are gonna be on us twenty four/ seven!"Nami shouted as I shriek a bit. I hide behind Zoro who just happened to be there.

"Oi! What are you doing?"He grunts.

"Hiding from the scary lady"I say as he sighed and I looked at Luffy's poster who's still laughing. "Nice photobomb Usopp"

"Huh oh haha!"Usopp cheered and I giggled.

"Huh! Where..."Sanji shouts running to us and looked at the bounty. "I don't se-

That was when Usopp pointed to the picture of his head in the background of Luffy.

This made Sanji sulk in the corner as Usopp cheered him up and they both danced like happy idiots. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

"Sanji-Kun will get his in no time"I say with a reassuring tone. This made him stop and turned to me with heart eyes.

"Mizuki-Chuans!"He says. I grinned.

My ears alerted and turned my head to the side, to look out the ocean but my eyes widened.

"Marines!"I warn everyone.

"Already?!"Nami and Usopp shouted. I jumped up on the rail of the ship and rose my arms up and the wave caught the cannonball that flew at us. It sunk in the sea.

"Its the new rookie Miss Possesstress!"A familiar voice of that pink haired man back at Baraties shouts. Another cannonball was shot and Zoro sliced it in two.