Chapter 32

Great news I found an Anime avatar creator that is real helpful for my lovely character and also a chibi anime creator too.

Also sorry about the wait I was having a little trouble trying to get the story right or just cbf to write lol 😅

Mizuki's POV

"So Mizuki what did happen to you?"Nami asked this question had sparked everyone's attention.

"That's what we're all wondering"Usopp said as I looked at everyone who nodded and a grunt in agreement from Zoro.

We had sat upon cluster of rocks and started having lunch after we had the boys speak to the 'Rebel Army' which was obviously fake though at least they're kind enough to do that for the village.

"I don't know I remembered flying towards you and then I think someone knocked me out"I say putting my empty plate beside me and laid back. "At first I was really confused and then I found Ace on the way"

"Yeah we notice not one but two people missing and we were so worried about you Mizuki"Chopper says with tear streaks.

"Awww thanks Chopper that's sweet of you to say"I said making him do his cute little dance.

"Saying kind words to me won't work you bastard!"Chopper says making me giggle.

"Alright sorry calm it down"I say through my giggling. I felt someone moved beside me and I looked to go see Ace. "Can I help you?"

"Maybe..."He says as I looked around to see no one else looking.

"Mizu-chuan my love! Would you like some more?"Sanji asked grabbing my empty plate.

"No thank you Sanji"I say with a small smile as he swirled away. I hear a small growl and I giggle.

"What's so funny?"He muttered under his breath as I looked in the corner noticing his cheeks are slightly pink.

"The weather getting to you?"I asked and his cheeks formed another pink.

"Stop it!"He muttered and I shrugged my shoulders and stretching my arms.

My ears tuned in on two voices both sounded like children.

I looked over and noticed a boy snatching some food and as I blinked a couple of times.

Ace and I shared looks before we snuck over to the edge seeing two boys.

"Haha I scored some meat from those dumb pirates"The boy says to the other.

"The only dumb ones are you two"I scoffed not caring if I scared them. One of them held a gun towards me as I stared back unfazed.

"Stay back filthy pirates!"The kid shouts.

"Hey! I have a bath almost everyday unlike you two brats!"I shout back.

"I don't care stay back before I fire!"The one with the gun shouts in defence.

"Do it then"I challenge walking closer in a intimidate aura.

"Mizuki"Ace muttered gripping my the back of my cloak from going any closer. "You got a death wish or something?"

"Relax I'm not gonna let them take me down that easily"I say and I blinked at how embarrassing of the thought of my crew telling future members about my death story of getting killed by a kid with a gun.

"I said stay back!"The boy says take the gun of safety.

"Woah woah do you even know us that?!"The other one who I assume is the youngest.