Chapter 50

Woohoo 50 Chapters I've made the chapter nice and is probably the longest I've done in this book but

Also like to say thank you for enjoying yourselves when reading this book and I'm truly grateful.

Mizuki's POV

The fight against the marines was nothing but child's play as we all fought them together.

But I was enjoying myself as we all took care of these nuisances of marines.

One I particularly was a devil fruit eater that had become my opponent.

"Hehe you think your all that"My opponent says. I chuckle and ended up right in his face.

"Hmm you got confidence something girls like"I say with a smirk. He blinked at how close up was till he tried to attack me. But I uppercut him. "But being cocky ain't one of them"

He glares as he sat up and disappeared. I glared being on alert. Sensing something flying towards me I quickly pivot and take a hold of a small boulder he gasped as I quick pegged it back sending him into the grown completely.

 Sensing something flying towards me I quickly pivot and take a hold of a small boulder he gasped as I quick pegged it back sending him into the grown completely

I just managed to dodge the next tough guy which was bigger then the last one who had an axe. I smirked about to attack.

"He's mine!"Zoro shouts taking him on easily making me glare at him before running to the other side of the bridge just in time to save 'Sogeking' as he was versing someone twice his size.

I spun and airbend by using a huge current towards him and he flew away.

"You're good now"I say patting his shoulder but that was when he shot fired behind me. I hear a grunt and I looked to see a Marine that was about to attack me.

"Your good now"Usopp says pulling his mask up abit and I smiled.

"Touché"I says bringing him into a hug. "Thank you Sogeking"

"Your welcome"He says.

I see a group at the end of the bridge as they were grinning at me as I glared.

I then waterbend a huge wave that was a worldpool that roses up taking them within the ocean.

That was when the building of Enies Lobby had no Roof and I looked to see Luffy and Lucci. Luffy look really tired. I gasped running to the edge of the cliff and looked down as Luffy got hit badly and had fallen to the ground.

"LUFFY!"I shout in horror as he feel on his back exhausted. Lucci looked up to see me and I glared about to fight him but a hand grabbed my shirt pulling me back and I looked to see Franky. "What are you doing?"

"Mizuki don't go sacrificing yourself again!"Chopper shouts running to me and shaking my shoulders.

"Yeah or I'll end up killing you myself!"Nami shouts at me making me roll my eyes.