Luffy's Birthday (Special) 🥳

(Thought I make a special for this cutie that deserves the world and the honour of the pirate king. I'm so proud of him for doing all this by himself. He's grown from being a crybaby to a strong/deadly (5th Yonko).

(Btw just so it doesn't confuse you, it's May 5th where I am)

Mizuki's POV

"Good morning Sanji"I say yawning as I walk in the kitchen.

"Oh good morning my love!"Sanji swooned turning to me with heart eyes. I smiled before making me a coffee. I sighed as I sipped the hot substance. I see the calendar.

"Hey Sanji today's the 5th right?"I asked him.

"Sure is, why do you ask?"Sanji asked.

"Hmm I'm pretty sure Luffy said that was his birthday"I say turning to him and his eyes widened.

"Oh he did"Nami says as she comes in coursing our chef to swoon once more. "Hmm what should we do?"

"Hmm something over the top"I say making Nami arch her eyebrow.

"Yeah okay"Nami says rolling her eyes making me frown.

"What got a better idea?"I asked arching an eyebrow.

"Yeah just give him a lot of meat"She says making me frown even more. "He'll love it still"

"Excuse me? If you haven't notice Luffy goes over the top all the time to save everyone"I say with my hands on my hips. "So the least we can do is make his birthday worth it, if he can do all that then we can at least show him how much we appreciate him by going all above"

By now everyone except Luffy were present to discuss.

"No it's too much"Nami tries to say again and I glare with annoyance.

"Of course it will be because he deserves it"I say. She tries to fight back.

"Nami"Zoro says. "What she is saying is right. We all should at least find a way to say thank you"

"Ugh! Fine!"She shouts before looking at me. "You Owe me 1000beli"

"Ugh! Get over yourself!"I shout. "It's not about you it's about Luffy damn it, I'm not gonna pay you anything"

With that I stormed off finding Luffy on the bow looking sad making me feel sympathy. I sighed.

"Fine I'll do it myself"I muttered and went to Luffy. "Hey Luffy"

"Oh Mizu-san"He says with a sad smile. I smiled.

"I was wondering if you wanna hang out with me at the island that's coming to view?"I asked. His frown turned into a big grin.

"Yosh!"He says coming back all happy as he laughs.

"Who else is coming?"Luffy asked.

"No no just the two of us"I say with a big grin. He smiled widely and hugs me. I felt a huge sister bond feeling touch my heart. I hug back.

Don't you worry Luffy I'll make it the best birthday you have.

Finally we docked up and I looked back at everyone with a glare before taking Luffy's hand before jumping off the ship onto the island.

"Alright what should we do?"I ask.

"Food!"He shouts and I smirk.

"Let's go!"I shout as we ran towards the restaurant.

-

Third Person's POV

"As annoying as Captain can be, Mizuki's right we should at least try"Chopper says. As they had watched the brunette jump off the ship with Luffy.

"Yeah I'm sorry I was being too selfish"Nami says feeling guilty.

"So what's the plan?"Usopp asked as they all sat in a circle.

"Hmm I think with Luffy being gone and busy gives us plenty of time"Robin says.

"So how do we do this?"Sanji asked blowing out the smoke he inhaled.

"Hmm Usopp, Chopper your on the decorations!, Sanji your on the food!, Robin and I will help with setting up and Zoro.....Your on the drinks"Nami orders and everyone grinned before getting to work.

By now it was almost complete as the ship was now covered in decorations and Birthday theme all over as the day started to go to the afternoon.

"Okay everything looks good now"Usopp says.

"There its all over the top as was told"Chopper says as everything was literally over the top but it's for someone very special.

"Shishishi thank you that was so fun!"They all hear making them gasp.

"Hide"Nami says and they all do as the lights were dimmed.

Mizuki's POV

The day together was fun we had a lot to eat, played games and did a lot.

I smiled as we started to head back to the ship with arms full of things I brought him.

"Shishishi thank you that was so much fun!"Luffy says making me smile.

"No worries it's the least I could do to appreciate a curtain Captain"I say with a big smile as we hopped on the deck. Though before I could say anymore.

"Surprise!"We both hear as the lights turned on as everyone popped up out of nowhere making me jump.

Though the ship was covered in decorations and a binder with 'Pirate King'  on it saying Happy birthday.

"Happy Birthday Luffy!!"Everyone says and I smiled as Luffy stared in awe before crying like a mess making us sweat drop.

"Thank you!"He shouts making me sigh before putting the things in my hands down.

"Hey I'm sorry about this morning"Nami says looking down.

"Hmm I forgive you"I say hugging her. "Sorry for yelling at you"

"Meh it's alright I like having someone to argue with"She says with a smile.

"FOOD!"Luffy shouts as we all went in the kitchen as we all dig in laughing and having fun as we set sail again.

"Yosh I just like to say thank you to you all for this I'm truly the happiest person right now!"Luffy says. "Very thought of you all!"

"It's thoughtful dumbass"Zoro says and I punched him in the head making him yelp and glare at me with a frown.

"Be nice!"I warned making him mutter a few curse words as Robin giggled at me. Luffy just laughs.

"IT'S STRAWHATS ARREST THEM!"We hear making us on alert and we all look outside to see Marine ships.

"Ahh the real fun begins"Robin says crossing her arms as we all got ready to battle.

"Shishishi lets go!"Luffy shouts slingshotting himself towards them. Making us follow.

"Yosh!"

————————————————————- 
Enjoy!!! 🥰🥳🥳🥳