Chapter 34

There you guys go another chapter thank you for being patient or trying to be 😂😂

Mizuki's POV

The man that stood outside of the cage with the familiar women before little garden had tossed Vivi to the ground.

"Vivi!"Nami exclaimed as Vivi had such rage as she ran at Crocodile who had not felt anything.

My thought was what Ace had said about his power. I frown.

I'm definitely calling him everyday 24/7 if I have to.

Sighing as I wanted so badly to get to metal bend out of this cage but I wanted to know this mans reason to put poor Vivi and her people in such pain.

My eyes went to the tanned, raven haired women, something about her aura was for something else either than Crocodile's.

"Why you trying to fight me when you can't even lay a finger on me?"Crocodile asked with a slight chuckle.

"Such a cocky guy"I muttered rolling my eyes. I definitely take back what I said...though can't remember what I said.

Note the sarcasm

I was cut off to yelling from Nami and I looked to see her growling at Zoro who had been sleeping this whole time.

I paused noticing the water was rising a little as Vivi was now held in a chair and arms had held her down.

"My eyes deceive me is that the one that everyone's been talking about?"I hear and I looked up to see the man looking at me.

"Who are you?"I asked tilting my head.

Oh how rich I be to send you off to the government right now"He says laughing.

"What do you mean?"Nami asked

"She's been on the hunt down to be taken to the government they said she be a great asset"The man said with a slight grin.

"Hell No!"Luffy shouted. "No ones taking my Nakama anywhere!"

"Oh really just what are you gonna do about it if I take her? Huh?"He taunts.

"I'm gonna kick your ass!"Luffy shouts.

I huffed in annoyance.

"You can try all you want and I can just take something away from you in a snap of a finger"I threat.

"Like what?"He leaned against the cage.

"You'll see"I growl he just chuckled before going back to the Princess.

Sighing as I leaned against the cage as they explained what was their reason why they put this country in such horror.

I hand grabbed mine and I looked to see Nami.

"We're not gonna let anything happen to you we promise"Nami says.

"I'm not worried I'm just waiting for the right time to open the cage"I muttered but the warmth in my heart made me smile with eyes. "But thanks for your concern appreciate it"

That was when something was ringing. Miss all Sunday picked up the speak attached to the snail.

"Hello?"She asked and on the other side the person sounded familiar.

"Is this thing working? I've only used this once?"We hear which sounded a lot like Sanji.

"Oh that's right Sanji and Chopper haven't made it back from the toilet"I mutter.