Chapter 24

You know what I'm just gonna dodge this part of the series but still have the sled part so I can get a move on and we can see Ace already but I'm still gonna have Bon Bon clay first appearance because he's awesome!"

Mizuki's POV

After our little issue with Warpool and had Luffy defeat him we were finally leaving this place.

"Alright let's get out of here to alabasta!"Luffy shouts in excitement with a clear hint of demand.

"Right!"We shout heading to the ship.

"What about Chopper is he coming?"I asked and Sanji shook his head no.

"He made his decision and that is-

"Get on the sled!"We hear and we look to see Chopper in his cute, monster form running towards us with a sled"Hurry!"

We shrugged and did as we were told as Chopper pushed us fast and we were sent flying to the going merry along with weapons being thrown at us.

I stood up raised my arms creating an ice wall to stop the sharp tools.

We finally landed on the ship and quickly brought down the sails and off we went.

"Few I thought we never leave that crazy women"I sighed in relief laying on the wooden floor.

"Me too"Sanji sighed as we all got up and looked to see Chopper at the end of the ship.

"What's he doing?"Usopp asked.

"Give him some time"Zoro said walking to his usual spot. "Alright no disturbing me while I have my nap"

"Alright!! Let's Party! For our new Nakama!!!"Luffy shouts with a cup in his hand.

Usopp laughed wrapping his arms around Luffy's neck as they jumped with glee making me smile.

"Nami! Vivi! Mizu-chuan!"Sanji called us making us look at him with a butt load of food in on a giant plates in his hands. "Your delicious foods ready!!"

"Yay!!"I shout jumping up and ran to him as he placed the plate on a round table as we ate and drank.

Well mostly me.

Minutes went by and Chopper had finally joined the two boys and partied as some laughed as one was still asleep through it all  and had a few drinks of Sake.

-

The morning came and it wasn't a good start of the day for most of us having a headache.
(Hangovers are worst 🤦🏻‍♀️).

But either than that it was relaxing and not so cold. Finally out of those warm coats and off to Alabasta.

Nothing to do I decide to meditate and just relax after hearing a voice say in my sleep last nights

Mizuki please come see me in the spirit world.

I jumped up above up in the crows nest for now disturbances.

I sat in my crouching form and closed my eyes.

Soon everything in my sight changed to a different world.

(Spirit world)

I looked around the place and see I'm in a swamp kind of atmosphere.

'Ah Mizuki your here' I Hear from behind me and I turned to see Korra making my smile grow.

'Korra!'I shout in excite and ran to hug her which she responded too.

'It's good to see you'Korra said as I smiled back.

'So what'd you want to ask me?'I asked as she smiled down at me.

'Nothing I just wanted to see you since it's rare to see you now'Korra said.

'I've been on crazy adventures it's awesome and Luffy he's so freaking adorable!'I say making her giggle.

'I see'Korra say chuckling. After awhile of hanging out with Korra it was time to wake up.

'See ya Korra I'll try come back to you but if not I'm really busy'I say and started to slowly drift back to reality.

I opened eyes and blinked a few times. I got up and looked down to see an unknown guy dressed like a ballerina.

I slowly watched how Luffy, Usopp and Chopper we're watching him with amaze as he'd touched his face and he'd have either Luffy's face, Zoro, Usopp and to the point he turned too Nami and flashed all the men.

Why does every man have to be a pervert...EVEN LUFFY!!

Making me sweat drop as they all blushed but I praised Nami when she socked him in the face.

I just watched as he started to dance with Luffy as the other two children done the same.

I sighed in boredom as they went on for ages until Bon-chan was finally leaving not before mentioning he's Mr 2 of the Baroque works.

I jumped out of the crows nest and onto the deck scaring the life out of them.

"Where'd the hell did you come from!!"They shout.

"The crows nest"I simply said. I was surrounded by stretchy arms several times. I yelped when I was yanked towards our Captain.

"Mizuki you missed out on the coolest guy eve-

"No I didn't I was watching the whole entire thing"I say.

"Why didn't you come down?"Luffy asked as I shrugged.

"I was meditating before then"I say as he finally let go but and I went to the kitchen to make me some tea.

"How are you today Mizu-chuan?!"Sanji says and turns to me with heart eye. I smile.

"I'm doing well yourself?"I asked as I boiled to water.

"I'm better now that you're here"Sanji says.

As perverted Sanji is he can be so kind and adorable sometimes.

"That's good to here"I say as I made my tea.

"Are you hungry?"Sanji asked as I smiled.

"I'm starving"I say sitting down at the table. Soon food was ready and I took my time cherishing this beautiful food as Sanji ran outside at the commotion that was going outside.

Hours went by as we did nothing else but relaxed until our destination finally arrives.

"WE'RE HERE!!!"We hear Captain shout and we all looked in the distance seeing a plain old desert. Before we could do anything Luffy already ran off without hesitation.

"Oi Luffy get back here!!"Usopp shouts.

"That dumbass!"Everyone shouted.

"Forget him right now and we'll get supplies at that town over there before we head for the desert"Nami said as we nodded.

———————————————

Much better 😄😁