Chapter 66

So sorry for not updating I was a bit unmotivated to do it but every chance I got in my spare time I did a few on the update.

Also with Ace & Mizuki breaking up is all for character development for Mizuki as well as finding the truth about her. I also didn't know where to put her for the 3D2Y so I wanted to make her go back to discover the hidden truths.

Also I've been playing Persona 5 Royal it is so fun. It is so addicting to play. 😍.

And as for the new story since not many has given a vote for which to do next I'll be doing the Haikyuu Fanfic.

Mizuki'POV

'We are just about to arrive'Korra speaks up. I slowed down as Korea's ability left me making me abit tired.

The bubble around my head bursts and I resurface. I paused at the familiar village, nervousness started to kick in.

All the memories flooded through my head as I looked at the town away from the dock.

'They must of updated the village'I thought as started to doubt myself coming here. My feet started to trail backwards only to be stopped.

'You can't back out now'Korra says. I went stiff when I felt like as if hands touched my shoulder. 'I'll be with you, don't you worry'

"...okay"I say.

'Take a deep breath'She ordered. I slowly did but at the same time it's like I felt like a different person. 'Let me take care of it'

With that I felt my legs walk on their own. I could still look around and talk. But my limbs not so much.

People around looked more busy as ever. Some looked my way but some just cared more about themselves.

It was still nerve racking. Having people live like nothing happened.

I mean I get you can't dwell on the pass and move on. But still.

"Where am I supposed to go?"I asked.

'Oh right but first you gotta see something'Korra says. Forcing me to walking.

"Woah! Warn me"I muttered.

'Nah'I could feel her mischief grin. I sighed as we continued on. We came to a ruined land. Nothing but burns, ashes, volcanic and debris everywhere.

I was too stun to speak. As it looked like a catacomb.

'This is what happened after you left'She says. 'Without an Avatar around, corrupted bandits took over and this is what was left'

"Tsk and that's my fault?"I muttered annoyed.

'I'm not saying it I-

"Yeah you are"I say. "Yet you were there when they turn their backs on me when I fought for them"

'...'She didn't say anything as I was right.

"I don't get it"I say flopping down on the ground. "How am I supposed to protect people if they just see me as something I didn't want to be?"

'It's not easy is it?'She asked. 'It's something us Avatars have to live with the burden of the world'

'You had people that believed in you though"I say. "The Avatars didn't turn against you either"

'You have a point'She says. 'Alr-

"Well well, what do we have here?"I heard. I stood to my feet and turned half way. Familiar people stood in front of me.