Chapter 14 (Edited)

(Not me forgetting to republish Chapter 14. Sorry if you see chapters gone I've been editing the cringe lack of grammar when I first made this and I apologise how embarrassing it is lmao)

Mizuki's POV

I smirked as I looked at the three men in shock as they stared at the dragonite. They were so stunned.

"M-M-MONSTER!!!!"Usopp shouted cowardly hiding behind me and jumped on my back making me stumble abit bumping into Zoro by an accident "Save me!"

"Watch it"Zoro grunts as Usopp's arm drapped around my neck. As I stumble the other way.

"Ngl!"I say as I felt him choke me. I grabbed his arm and made him yelp as I warm up my hand. "Ugh! Loosen your grip would you?!"

"S-sorry"Usopp said rubbing his arm.

Mizuki-san so cute when she's violent!"Sanji said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Anyways this why we took so long"Nami said as she informed them about the situations.

"We need some help making a raft"Luffy said and they nodded as we go outside. I grabbed the handle of my sword that's sheathed on my back.

"Oi"I hear Zoro from behind me as I hear the metal of his blade being unsheathed.

"Eh?"I say looking to see him who beside me

"Want to see who's better with swords"I hear Zoro from beside me. I smirked looking at him as we both had a look of mischief.

"Oh a challenge?"I say as he put one sword in his mouth as he smirked. "You're on"

"Don't expect me to go easy"Zoro says with a grin.

"That be child's play"I say back. "Ladies first"

"Alright sir"Zoro said back a little irritated as I chuckled unfazed.

"I'll take that as a compliment wo-Man!"I say as he glared, with an irk mark forming and he ran towards the trees slicing and sheathed his sword and a couple of trees feel.

"Beat that"Zoro said walking to me as I rolled my eyes while smirking.

"Hold this"I say handing him my staff as I tighten my grip on the handle of my sword. Without hesitation I ran to the edge as I drawn my sword out as I gathered air that followed.

I swung my sword horizontal as a gust of wind went and flew off the sword and into the forest full of trees and a lot had fallen down and I turned to the swordsmen smirking after sheathing.

"Not bad"Zoro said staring in awe. As I did a little bow after taking my staff, as Apis giggled as Nami face palmed. We collected our amount as Ussop handled building the raft.

"Wow its perfect!"Apis said and I smiled.

"Marines!"Usopp shouted.

"Bustards always getting in the way"I muttered.

"What do we do?!"Usopp shouted.

"Someone needs to get the Merry going so when we get this raft off that ledge"Nami said as I looked at it."looks like Usopp's nose"

"Shishishi sure does"Luffy laughed as I chuckled.

"But someone has to get the ship"Sanji said making us pause for a bit.

"I'll do it"Usopp said all brave "Alright but I'll need Zoro and Mizuki to come with me"

"What?!"Zoro growled as I shrugged."ugh fine"

"Fine I'll go"I say as we start to run down the hill through the trees. We crouched down when we were nearly spotted.

"How do we get to the ship with out them seeing us?!"Usopp frantically says. Zoro cut a bamboo stick in three shoving one in Usopp's mouth. Zoro handed one to me and I shook my head.

"How are you gonna get there without out one?"He asked and I smirked before seeing the Marines not looking.

I ran from my spot and dove in making a small bubble around my head was Zoro and Usopp were right behind me as we swam to the ship and I pop my head up and looked to see them right there.

I swung my arm up making the water carry me up on to the ship and run to raise the anchor. I quickly raised it up as Zoro used a rope to pull the anchor up.

I ran to Usopp who was still hanging from the rope and see the Marines who were about to shoot. I raise my when and metal bend the bullets making them stop and I reversed them back at them.

I grabbed Usopp as the bamboo thing was still in his mouth as he tried to yank it out. I helped him by yanking it out his mouth.

"That looks so wrong"I mumbled loud snickering enough for him to glare at me.

"SHUT UP!"He say's flustered as I just snickered.

"Oi you two quite standing there and help me!"I hear Zoro shout from the kitchen and is we sweat drop and ran into the kitchen.

"Calm down"I say.

"Hurry up!"He says.

"There on us!"Usopp said and I nod.

"Usopp help Zoro I'll get rid of them"I say running on the side seeing two ships.

"Ah its Miss Possesstress with a 29,000,000Beli bounty just behind Strawhat!"One says and I smirked

"We're in the middle of a mission boys so either leave or suffer the consequences"I say with a deadly look.

"Fire"One said and I grabbed a hold of the cannonball with ease from the metal. "What the?!"

"My turn"I say jerking my arm back and set it on fire and threw it bottom of the ship so it would take on the water.

I raise my arm up and a wave raised high and I let go making it drop on the ship causing everyone and everything to tumble over.

The next one got in the way but the next thing I knew the raft with the dragon with the rest of us came flying breaking the mass of the Marine ship plashing on the surface of the sea but stayed floating.

"Come on hurry!"Usopp frantically shout as they rushed to use the rope to tie up on the back of the ship and took off.

I did another giant wave bove the other Marine ship and let go and it tumbled over.

"Wow Mizuki that was awesome!!"Apis shouts. As I smiled we sailed off getting a head start from the other Marines as we waited. Luffy and I say at the front where his favorite seat as we talked.

"Uh are you seeing this?"Luffy asked me as I looked at a shadow of a ship and I arched an eyebrow.

"Is that our ship?"I asked myself out loud as it was indeed when I saw my reflection.

"Whoa it is"Luffy said and I blinked seeing my reflection for the first time.

"Is that what I look like?"I asked myself out loud once again as I brushing my fringe. "Eh now wonder everyone never liked me"

"What are you talking about Mizuki?"Luffy asked and I blinked realizing I'm talking out loud.

"Nothing"I mumble as we were now sucked in and in awe as the atmosphere was all stormy and and rainy.

"What the hell?"